It's Not Hogwarts Without Some Drama

Sad Beginnings

Chapter One: Sad Beginnings

This story is after Harry, who did not go to Hogwarts for his seventh year, defeats Voldemort and his Deatheaters. Unfortunately, there have been come deaths.
While fighting in the war, Mr. And Mrs. Weasley were both killed by Voldemort himself. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were protecting Harry when they were killed. When Voldemort turned to kill Harry, he could not touch him.
After being taught by Harry, all the members of Dumbledore’s- Army showed up. Marietta, or also know as SNEAK, even showed up, ready to fight.
“Why are you here?” asked Harry, who had never quite forgiven her to turning him in, but was still grateful to have her there. “Won’t your mom get mad?”
“After I hear what Umbridge did to you, I didn’t’ care how much of an importance she was. No one deserves to have to go through that.” She told him. “I was waiting for the DA meetings to start again, but I guess you never had them.”
Of course Luna and Neville showed up. They were going through jinxes and counter-curses eager to fight. Unfortunately, Neville was put through the same torture his parents had to endure. Luckily, Hermione was there so he was not tortured in insanity, but his grandmother says he will never be the same again.
Harry finally got his revenge on Peter Pettigrew and put him to death.
During a duel with Snape, that Harry seemed to be loosing, Ron snooped up being him and stunned him. Later, Aurors arrested him and took him to, no much safer, Askaban. Voldmort killed Lucius Malfoy after Lucius tried to back out of fighting in the battle
Surprisingly enough, during the battle, Draco Malfoy suddenly stopped his duel with Tonks and started throwing jinxes at other deatheaters. Everyone was just as shocked as he was, but something in him just wanted to stop jinxing the order and start jinxing the deatheaters.
Not many in the order died, but they still lost a few. Very many were injured and hospilized. Luckily, neither Ron, Hermione, Ginny, nor Harry was hurt too badly.
During Ron’s, Hermione’s, and Harry’s seventh year at Hogwarts, they went searching for the last Hocruxes. Like Dumbledore had predicted one of the Horcruxes were in a locket of Hufflepuffs.
“R.A.B.” was Sirius’ brother, Regulas. Before he died, he had found it and hid it in Sirius’ house. The last Horcrux was hidden in Voldemort’s father’s grave. Along with Ron, Hermione and Ginny (Ginny followed along despite what Harry said), Harry destroyed Voldemort Horcruxes then destroyed Voldemort.

Now after the battle is over and Voldemort is dead, everyone had gathered at the Burrow. They were all sitting around the table in silence except for Hermione who was crying on Ron’s shoulder. They had just gotten back from a memorial for all those who lost their lives in the war. Harry and Ginny were sitting next to each other holding hands. Ginny was staring at nothing in particular, but looked like she just desperately wanted to be in a dream. She wanted everything as it used to be. Where Harry and Hermione are visiting the Burrow. Where they can have Quidditch games between her, Ron and Harry with Hermione sitting down on the ground, cheering on whoever scored a goal and steeling awkward glances with on. She wanted to taster her mom’s wonderful cooking. She wanted to hear her dad’s talk about muggles. But she’ll never be able to do any of those things again. But how badly she wanted to wake up from this horrible dream and have her parents back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think. Constructive Critism welcome. Don't be mean though. I cry. =)~Chelsea