Status: Will update as much as possibe

Life Is Unfair and This Is My Story

The Gray Wolf

M E L O D Y

I sat in the car quietly as my father drove toward La Push. I suppose he decided to move because people were getting suspicion when they hear screams late at night. You see my father started to become abusive after my lovely mother died. I don’t know what happen, but something just snapped in him. Every day he yells at me, though some days he leaves me alone but that’s hardly ever.

“Melody I want you to understand, you are NOT to get friendly with the people here. Do you understand?” my father tells me.

“Yes father.”

“Good girl”

You see what I have to deal with.

Finally we got to our new house. It was small but homey, but the inside looked like a mental hospital all the walls were just plain white. I waited for my father to dismiss me to my room, the basement. All there was in my room was a mattress, a small dresser, and a desk that looked like to had gone through a battle with a dog.

I heard my father get up and answer the door a few times, probably neighbors greeting him.

“Melody come up here, NOW!”

I slowly walked up the steps and went toward the voice of my ‘father.’

I saw him there with small smirk.

“Yes father?”

“You know what I found out today.”

“No father.”

“Well I found out that there is no body within 2 miles of this house.”

Oh dear, why can’t I just die now.

—Hours Later—

My eyes fluttered opened, the first thing I saw was the ground. Slowly getting up, I wince in pain. Looking around I see a dry puddle of blood on the ground around me. I make my way towards my room cringing in pain every step. I walk even slower towards my mirror afraid of what I will see.

I cringe even more. There are black spots all around my waist and stomach. My arms are bruised and bloody.

I decide to take a nice hot shower to relax my muscles. Grabbing some sweat pants, a nicely fitted t-shirt, my bra and underwear. I make my way towards the small bathroom. Stripping off my clothes I get into the hot shower. I quickly take my shower and get dress.

I hear the door slam knowing that it was my father. He usually was gone for 3 to 5 days buying good alcohol and drugs. I quickly made my way to the first level and towards the door.

I went straight for the woods; they were my only way out of the cruel world I lived in.
I just walked for hours.

Finally I collapsed by a broken tree.

I just sat there crying and crying for my mother, for my life, for my future.

Snap!

I wildly looked around the area around me. I didn’t see anything until I saw two big brown eyes staring at me. Slowly the thing walked towards me. The trees bent at the frame of the thing. Out walked a big gray wolf, bigger than any wolf I’ve seen.

I slowly started to crawl away from the wolf. The wolf stopped seeing that I was moving away from it. Suddenly it got down on its tummy and stared at me.

I slowly walked towards it, making sure not to make any sudden moves. I reached out my hand to touch its head, hesitating to put my hand on its head. The wolf just lifts its head up so that my hand touched its head. The wolf’s fur was one of the softest things I’ve every touched.

I just hugged the wolf because it reminded me of my mom so much. She loved wolves, especially the gray ones.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the beginning of another one of my stories. I hope to finish this one with about 10 chapters.

Please Comment, Rate, and Subscrible. :)