A Beautiful Tragedy

Senior Year

Only a few more minutes till the bell rings. Most of my attention has been on the clock, it is the last day of school for the Senior class after all. I get to spend the short summer with my two best friends, Bully and Zacky which will be fun. We do have graduation next week, my mother will be out of town but she told me that she would be back by then. Till then I have the house to myself, any normal teenager would throw a party if they had the house to themselves but not me. Even if I wanted to, I don't have many friends.

My attention soon shot to the door when I saw Bully's face through the window, clearly showing that she wants to hurry and get the hell out of this hell hole. I smiled but knew I couldn't just yet. Mr.Frost saw Bully and rolled his eyes, this wasn't the first time for him since he has been teaching at this school for too long. Once the bell rang, Bully looked pleased and stormed in the door.

"Cheshire, come on hurry up!" Bully called towards me. I raised my eyebrow, why is she in such a rush? School is already over for us and still, she wants to get out as fast as she can. I then saw that she was getting impatient so I just shoved everything into my binder and walked up to her.

"Why are you in such a rush?" I asked once I reached her side, we walked into the hall but her pace soon picked up. "You going to answer me Bully?" I asked again since she didn't answer my first question. Bully then stopped in her tracks to turn and face me.

"I just want to hurry and get home so we can get ready for tonight" Bully smiled.

"What is going on tonight?" .

She then looked at me like I was from Mars, "You didn't hear?".

"Good lord Bully, just tell me already", I was starting to get annoyed on how she wouldn't get to the point already.

"Matt Sander is having a party at his house tonight for all us seniors. So you,Me and Zacky are going. First things first, we need to hurry to your house so we can get ready. Mind if I stay the night since your mom is gone?"

"That is cool of him but yeah sure you can" I smiled. Bully then grabbed my arm and rushed out to the parking lot, heading towards my truck.

"Does Zacky already know what the plan is?" I asked Bully as I unlocked her door so she could jump in but before she could answer.

"Of course I knew and you are a bitch for not offering me a ride home" Zacky jumped out from behind Bully, scaring both of us.

"Well I ain't dropping Bully off and I didn't know you needed one. Thought you drove to school today" I answer while trying to gain my composer.

"Well actually since your mom is gone, was hoping it would be cool with you if I stayed the night"

I looked at him, why does everyone want to crash at my place all of a sudden? My house ain't the biggest but neither is it small. "Sure, Bully is crashing tonight as well" explaining to Zacky while he climbed in the back seat.

"Ok so tonight is going to be a fun night for us, no more school" Bully cheered as I backed out of my parking spot. I soon put my truck in drive and sped out of the school parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, leave me a message about how the story is coming so far. I'd love to hear feedback on things I could improve or how you like the story 8)