A Beautiful Tragedy

Oh, It's On Like Donkey Kong

The next day Brian and I walked up to the front of the bus, hand in hand. I heard cheering from everyone once I reached the living area. This made me blush.
Zacky was clapping and whistling at the both of us, "About time" he cheered.
"Wait, so you guys were hoping for this to happen?" I asked. Hoping my friends weren't insane.

Matt then got up and came up to me, smiling from ear to ear. "Come on Cheshire, we heard you two going at it. I just want to welcome you to the Avenged family" opening his arms to me. I hugged Matt back with a smile. "About time too" he shot a look at Brian, making Brian roll his eyes while laughing.

"So you all are ok with us dating?" I asked again. You can tell I'm a little slow. Now Jimmy and Johnny were walking up to me. "Cheshire, you are not only my best friends girl but you are also mine. I'm very happy that you two have finally grown some and found your way into each other's hearts" Jimmy smiled and soon everyone cheered their agreements. "Awww Jimbo, you are my best friend too. Crazy but still. I love you all...so thanks" I then jumped into Jimmy's arms while he spun me around which lead me to knocking Johnny over. Everyone laughed at this point.

Once Jimmy placed me back on the ground and Johnny got up from the floor, I placed myself on the couch next to Zacky and Erica. "God I'm so happy that you two are finally together" Erica explained while looking over Zacky's form. I smiled and thanked her before hugging them both. I felt complete for the first time. All I ever wanted since I was 18 years old, was to be with him. Yeah it did take 3 years or so but I finally have something to smile about. I'm dating Synyster fucking Gates, or who I like to call Brian Haner Jr. My best friend and hopefully my soul mate.

Few hours passed when we finally reached our next destination. Only to find out that the show was canceled due to non stop rain. This bummed us all out because now we were stuck on the bus with nothing to do. That was till we heard a knock on our bus door. Jimmy went to let whoever it was in, finding out it was both Atreyu and Mudvayne. Which meant that Tripp's older brother, Greg Tribbett was here. Greg if you don't know who that is, he is the guitarist for the band Mudvayne.

"What's up guys? I guess you heard about the show being canceled huh?"Alex who was the band Atreyu's front man. No he ain't their lead singer because Brandon Saller who is their's drummer is also their vocalist. So I say front man.

"Uh yeah, we are just gonna have to find something to keep all of us entertained for awhile" Matt spoke like the leader that he is. The guys talked and we all came up with the idea of bringing our three buses together, put up a tarp around them to keep out the rain and have a mini BBQ/ party with us three bands. To me it sounds fucking fun, so of course Avenged was in for the green.

All the men had a job, a group set up the tarps that were tide to the each bus. Creating an area where we could chill outside without getting wet. Another group went out and got food and alcohol. Then the last group would help cook the food while the rest of us got to goof around. Thank god Greg didn't invite Dope along. I wasn't in the mood to see Tripp after that night at the bar. I'm sure he knew what was going on too because he didn't bring up the name of his little brother to me when we spoke. We just talked about how things were and that we should take a few shots of Jack together.

Later into the day, all the guys got their t.v.'s and xbox's set up and decided to have a big online match between bands. It was Jimmy,Zacky and myself for the Avenged team. Then Atreyu had Alex,Dan and Marc. And for Mudvayne it was Greg,Ryan and Matthew.
Other's drank,smoked and chat with others with their loved ones. What game war did we break out into you ask? Glad you thought about that because it so happens we all had Halo Reach. Now let the games begin

The match didn't end till 4 hours later, when team Avenged kept kicking ass. Now the band Atreyu had to supply us the alcohol we desired, wasn't hard though because we had just about anything in the coolers beyond coolers. I walked off the bus just as Dan from Atreyu walked off their bus. We both smiled and talked about the match. He found my mad gaming skills impressive. Yeah that's right. Don't mess with the Cheshire.

"Wonder what we have to eat?" Dan asked as we both looked at the grills, seeing what the cookers cooked. Hot dogs, Hamburgers, sausage, brat worst and then someone was nice enough to make some mash potatoes, baked potatoes and salad. God this is the most food I've seen since being on the road. Dan grabbed two plates before handing one to me, giving me a wink. Wait, was Dan hitting on me?

"You best not take my woman Dan, or I'm gonna have to make you do a guitar duel with me" Brian laughed as he wrapped his arms around be. "Oh of course not Brian. I cannot compare to your guitar skills but I will say that you are a lucky man here" smiling at both Brian and I. "Well thanks man" Brian smiled as they both shook hands.

The day soon became night, alot of people were drunk but we still were restless. Dan hung out with both Brian and I on our bus most the night. Dan was actually a really cool guy in general and funny too. Oh and Brian and Dan did indeed have a guitar duel....on guitar hero and Brian lost. My hero dropped the ball on that one.
Either way, I was looking forward to tomorrow. We now made more friends on tour than we ever thought we would. I wonder what tomorrow had in store for us all?