A Beautiful Tragedy

Surprising News?

We only had a month left of Warp Tour. Exciting to know that I was getting close to be able to sleep in my own large bed again, to relax and not have to deal with Johnny's snoring anymore.
For the past month though Erica has been acting pretty funny, feeling sick to her stomach, always tired and having a lot of aches and pains. I'm starting to worry about her.

Val too was worried, so we both made our way to the back where Erica was "trying" to rest. Of course she wasn't, just reading a book to keep her mind at ease. At ease from what?
Erica saw it was just us two and finally relaxed, smiling while she patted the bed for us to come sit. "Hey guys, what's up?" asking once Val and myself got comfortable on the bed.
"We should be asking you the same thing Bully, what is going on?" I thought to just cut to the chase and stop beating around the bush. Erica sighed and nodded but she knew she had to answer the question.

"I'm pregnant" she spoke. Catching me and Val by surprise, "wait what?" Val asked with shock written on her face. Erica nodded and handed us the test she took. The test clearly told us that my Bully was pregnant...with Zacky's kid. I looked at her, "Does Zacky know?". Erica then shook her head. "I haven't. I'm scared of how he will take it" seeing tears forming at her eyes. Val and myself then hugged her tightly, telling her that everything would be alright. "Know that if Zacky won't help, you have us here for your support. We won't let you do this by yourself" I smiled at Erica and Val agreed.

After a bit we finally talked Erica into telling Zacky, so we made our way up to the front where everyone was. Holding onto her hand for support. This caught everyone's attention. Zacky just looked confused at his girlfriend, seeing that her eyes grew tired. Erica then cleared her through before speaking. "I have announcement to make". Everyone was literally on the edge of her words. "I'm pregnant" she finished and next thing I knew Zacky came rushing over and hugging his girlfriend. Showing her that he was excited about the news, I knew Zacky was going to take this well. Them two were meant to be and he knew it just as much as we all did.

I sat down next to Brian who wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I started to think how one day I would love to have a family. Looking up at Brian, I smiled when I started to think how it would be to have a family with him. Brian soon looked down at me, "What is on your mind babe?" he asked and brushed my hair out of my eyes. I shook my head, "Nothing. Just happy for both Bully and Zacky". Brian agreed as I leaned my head against his shoulder.

Wait, what happens if I end up pregnant like Bully? Can I trust that Brian would be there by my side, being my support? Or will Brian tell me to abort or else he would leave me? Nah, stop worrying yourself Charlie...you two have known each other since high school. There is no way that Brian would be that cold if someone was to end up carry his child.

Or will he?
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww yay they are having a baby! I bet it will be a gorgeous baby, hope the baby has Zacy's gorgeous green eyes hehe. Either way, congrats to Bully and Zacky!

Well I want to thanks for those who have been reading and STILL subscribing. It is taking longer for me to get the new chapter out so bare with me. I traveled to Arizona to spend time with a friend of mine for 10 years and now Im trying to move back to Alaska with my boyfriend. So busy busy busy BUT I would honestly love to hear from all of you!
Would make me happy through this rough time in my life 8P