A Beautiful Tragedy

Memories To Hold

Two weeks has come and gone since the news of Erica's pregnancy. Leaving only two more weeks till the tour was over for us all. I have a feeling that Zacky has wedding bells running through his mind. The way he looks at her all the time, with pride shinning through his eyes. I was happy for them. We all were. Erica though is still not showing which she didn't mind. Wasn't looking forward to losing her killer body just yet.

With the first Avenged baby on the way, a few believed Brian and I would be the next in line to live happily ever after. Now don't get me wrong. I would be honored to carry Brian's last name and have a family with him but we ain't ready for that.
Maybe we should have used protection since the first time, now that I feel this way. I have been putting myself in a situation to where a baby could happen anytime.

I also failed to mention that Dope left the tour early. I'm sure Tripp was the reason why. The upside to that though is the band Eyes Set To Kill joined and took their place. More women to spend time with for Erica and myself, this is good.

"Hey Cheshire, can I talk to you?". I looked up and saw Zacky at the doorway, I nodded and he joined me on the couch. "What's up Zacky?" I asked. Zacky didn't seem to waste time and got straight to the point, "I want to ask Bully to marry me". I was shocked but hey, I saw it coming. Did I not?

I soon grinned from ear to ear and hugged Zacky tightly, "This is great!". "Thanks but the thing is, do you think she would want to marry me?", I can tell Zacky was afraid that our Erica would turn him down. Why would she though? I mean she was carrying his kid after all. I lifted Zacky's chin so that he could look into my eyes. "Zacky, she would be stupid to turn you down but knowing her the way I do. I'm very confident that she would say yes" smiling at him which I saw was easing him. Zacky then changed the subject. "How are you feeling today?" he asked. Lately I've been feeling more tired than usual, even my eating habits have changed. We all assumed that I was just home sick. That is what I think at least.

"I'm feeling a little better" I lied to him, I wasn't about to have all the guys worry about me knowing they had more important things to worry about. "Good, now when are you and Brian gonna get married and start popping out kids?" Zacky joked. I laughed as I rolled my eyes at the question. "When the time is right. Hell our relationship is still new hun, what makes you think we will get to that point?". I would like to know why he was so confident that Brian and I would have a life together. "Because Cheshire, I know you two. The both of you have been in love with each other for years. Since high school days, this love hasn't changed since then" he smiled knowing he was right. Damn him for that.

"Well then lets see if you are right" smiling back at him as he got up to walk out but before he did, he turned to face me one last time. "Oh trust me, we are" as he winked at me and left the room. Did he say we are? Wait....does everyone feel that Brian and I will have a future together?

I got up shortly after the talk with Zacky and walked up front where everyone was, at least that is what I thought everyone was at. The only person who was up front was Brian, with a note book and a pen. I take it everyone else was off doing something more entertaining. "Hey babe, what are you doing?" asking as I walked up to Brian. Before he answered me, he closed the note book he was writing in. "Uh, nothing really hun. Just doodling" he smiled up at me. I frowned at his action but brushed it off once I saw his smile. "Where is everyone?" remembering we were alone on the bus. "Off doing their own thing" he replied while getting up from his spot, "Want to go find them?" he asked as he held his hand out for mine.

Once my hand was placed in his, we got off the bus and walked around. Keeping our eyes out for familiar faces. Our mission was cut short when I ran into Alexia Rodriguez, the lead guitarist and vocals for Eyes Set To Kill.

"Hey you two" Alexia smiled as she approached Brian and me. We smiled back and greeted her, talked for a bit till she agreed that she would join our mission to find our friends. "So how do you like the tour so far?" Brian asked Alexia. "Oh I'm enjoying it very much. How about you Cheshire?" putting the attention on me. "I'm having fun. Just glad I'm surrounded by great friends or else I would be a little bored" joking with her.

An hour passed while we walked around, finally was starting to hear familiar laughs as the faces came into eye sight. "Watch out Cheshire" Bully screamed as she hid herself behind Brian, but before I could find out what she meant by that. I was hit with a water balloon by Jimmy. What the tits?

Everyone pointed and laughed when they saw where he hit me. My crotch and now it looked like I pissed myself. "Oh it's on my dear" grinning at Jimmy just before I snatched the water balloon out of Bully's hands. Jimmy didn't waste time to see what I was going to do with the balloon, he took off and I chased right after him. Good thing it was an open field, that way I can get a better aim at him. I was about to give up till I saw he tripped and face planted in the grass. I ran up to him and slammed the balloon on top of his head and sat on him. Proud of my achievement.

Alexia joined in the fun and before we knew, we were having a huge water balloon fight between everyone. A few people that were walking by stopped to watch us make fools of ourselves. Jimmy didn't attack me after I got my revenged, afraid that he would fall again. I was now chasing after Matt with two water balloons in my hands. Matt was fast but then again I was making sure I wouldn't drop one of the balloons.

Matt turned and I saw my chance to throw one of them at him. Once I threw it, I saw it hit his chest but instead of making Matt run again. Matt ran towards me, wait what?
Next thing I knew, Matt picked me up and threw me over his shoulder which caused me to drop the other balloon. "Hey get Cheshire" Matt screamed at everyone. They all stopped and saw my situation. I tried to wiggle and scream out of his grip but it was no use, they all ran towards me. Throwing and popping their water balloons on me.

When the war was over, a few people had wet spots here and there but me. I was the one that was wet from head to toe, thanks to Matt. Who wore his pride well. Damn him. We walked around and everyone got to know Alexia during the time, I tried to get myself dry from the sun. See it was these moments here that I wanted to hold for a life time. My friends were my family, a family that I could count on.

"When we get back to the bus, you will need to change" a giggling Val spoke, I nodded and agreed. "So what do you think of Alexia?" I asked Val. "Oh she is a sweet heart. I told her that all of us girls should have a girls day sometime soon before tour was over". That didn't sound like a bad idea at all, would be nice to get away from the guys for a day and be around the ladies.

We finally made our way onto the bus as Alexia made her way back to hers. Today was a fun day for me, something I really needed. I should have known I could always count on my friends to bring a smile to my face. For my stomach hurting though, I would really like to know what was going on with my body. If life on the road was so exciting and fun. Why is my body acting different. They say maybe it was because I'm home sick but I'm just fine.

I made my way to mine and Brian's bunk to think more about the problem but I soon passed out right when my head hit the pillow. I guess I was more tired than I thought. I don't see why I am because I slept well the night before. I guess time will tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it has been awhile since I last updated a chapter. Bare with me because I'm at my boyfriend's grandparents place. Here till the 20th which is when we get on a plane and head to Alaska. Where I'm from. So the processing of moving and getting things done has been rough. With this, MSG ME!!!! The story's update and progress is based off the responses from the readers.

Would really make me happy to hear back from all of you who have been reading and subscribing 8)