A Beautiful Tragedy

A Spoon Full of Jimmy Helps The Whole World Go Down

"Alright Jimmy, so go ahead and make yourself at home. Brian and I will only be gone for a bit,wont take us long. Brian and I have a few things to do in town. If you need anything, just call either one of us. Alright?" I asked Jimmy before heading out the door with Brian. Jimmy wanted to house sit for some reason while we were out, I guess he was that bored. "Cheshire, I got this. I'm an adult and there are no kids to worry about. Your house is safe from robbers" he smiled before pushing me out the door and locking it behind me.

-Jimmy's POV-

Alright, I got the whole Haner house to myself. The real reason I wanted to house sit for them while they were out was because they had a new 54' flat screen with surround sound. I wanted to test this out before they broke it in. I made myself welcomed like Cheshire said. So I grabbed 2 beers and walked into the living room, placing myself on one of their big comfy couches and turned the tv on. Cept it was set on a channel to where the screen was black, since this was new to me. I had no clue how to change the receiver so I could watch tv. "What the tits, how do you work this thing?" asking out loud to myself while I looked at the remote like it had two heads.

"I'm a drummer not a damn tv expert", I tried all the buttons on the remote but nothing. I even looked at the receiver but that was too technical for my own being. Then I remembered that Cheshire said if I had any question that I could call either her or Brian. I reached into my pockets for my cell but it wasn't in there. I went to look into the couch, "Where the hell is it?". I ended up finding loose change and a pair of sun glasses. I put the glasses on, only to find out they were too small. I take it they were Cheshire's. With this thought. I didn't take them off, hoping my big head would stretch them out for her.

Grabbing my open beer, I relocated myself to the kitchen. Retracing my steps but nothing. Not even in the cabinets. I opened them and pushed a few cans out of the way. Leading to a few being knocked over onto the ground. "Oops, I will take care of that later" saying to no one really. I was one to talk to myself, as you can guess.

I left the kitchen when I noticed it was a lost cause in there. Maybe in the studio? I headed down the stairs to Brian's studio. Truth is, I knew it wouldn't be down there but I like to push buttons and where would buttons mostly be? The studio. So I pushed a few here and there. Getting that out of my system I went back upstairs and thought to try the bedrooms. I passed by a mirror in the upstairs hall way and stopped, looking at how stupid I really looked in Cheshire's glasses. Causing me to laugh out loud and continue on towards Cheshire and Brian's bedroom.

I walked in without knocking because I knew I was alone. I opened dresser drawers but didn't bother to move the clothes that laid in there out of the way.I picked up the stallion duck that I gave Cheshire for her 22nd birthday, remembering that night. When I saw the door to the walk in closet, I smiled. Maybe it is in there? Turning the light on and walked in, seeing all the clothes that hung neatly. Till my eyes landed on Brian's fedora collection, I so have to do this. Without thinking I grabbed his black leather fedora and placed it on my head, knowing full well that Brian would kill me if he caught me.

Remembering that I still wanted to watch tv, I went back to searching. Moving the clothes on the hangers out of the way. That was till I hit my back hard against one of the shelves and knocked a few shoe boxes on the floor. "Did I do that?" asking myself. I hurried back down stairs with Brian's hat and Cheshire's glasses still on, I went through the dvd collection. Hoping that my phone some how grew some legs and walked over here. Pulling them all out of place but no luck. I still don't see my stupid cell phone.

An hour an half went by and I was still looking for my phone, I looked in the plants that was around the house, the attic, the pool, I even went through the fridge again. I don't plan on mentioning to either one of them that I accidently sat on their answer machine and recorded myself farting over their message. I was about to give up till I thought to try the laundry room. I ran down the hall and walked into the room. First I thought to check the dryer, so I opened it and pulled out all the clothes. Nothing. I then pulled the clothes out of the washer and just put them on top of the other pile of clothes. I give up...I cannot find my stupid cell phone.

Next thing I knew, I heard the door open and closed. "WHAT THE HELL JIMMY!" I heard brian hell. I ran into the living room to greet them. "Is that my hat?" he pointed on top of my head. Oops I forgot. "Forget the hat, did you find my missing sun glasses?" Cheshire smiled. "Sorry guys. I lost my cell phone because I was gonna call you. I needed to know how to change the receiver so I could watch on your new tv" biting at my lip. Brian then reached into his pocket and dialed my number. Once I felt my cell phone go off in my back pocket, I felt dumb. Pulling the phone out of my pocket, I held it up for them to see. "I found it" laughing towards the serious couple.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short BUT I so had to do this chapter. I wanted more Jimmy in my story. I just feel bad that he trashed Brian and Charlie's house....knowing that his phone was in his back pocket the whole time haha. Aww but that is Jimmy for you 8)

Btw hope you enjoyed this a lot TuckYou!