A Beautiful Tragedy

It's Not Rocket Science

A few weeks have past when I told Brian that I thought I was pregnant, at first he was shocked but then next thing I knew. He engulfed me into a huge hug and had a huge smile plastered across his face. But before we got too excited, we wanted to be sure of the news by a doctors appointment. Today I was set up with one but Brian wasn't able to go with me because him and the rest of the guys had to be in the studio working on their album.
So Bully agreed to be my date for the day. I'm just glad that I didn't have to do this myself.

"So if you are pregnant, what are you hoping for?" trying to ease the situation as we sat in the waiting room. I rubbed my flat stomach while thinking thinking about the question. I shrugged, "Honestly I don't care as long as the baby was healthy" giving Bully a small smile.

"Mrs.Haner, we are ready to see you now" the nurse announced. I blushed but didn't bother to correct her when she called me Mrs. Haner, after all I soon will be. The nurse led both Bully and I into a room and told us to go ahead and get comfortable as we waited for the doctor to show up. "Hello Mrs.Haner. I'm Dr. Leon Renward." he smiled as he looked over my chart. "Please, Charlie" wanting him to go ahead and call me by my real name. Dr. Renward nodded his head before sitting in front of me.

"How are we feeling today Charlie?" asking as he was ready to write down any needed information. "I'm alright. Finally stopped throwing up every morning but still tired more than usual. The pain in my lower back still comes and goes though" watching him write everything down before looking back up at me with his comforting smile. "Well I see here that you are wanting to request a pregnancy test, so if it is alright, I will have to pee into this cup for me. Then once you are done, I will take it down to the lab and get the tests running" assuring me. I smiled weekly at him before taking off to the bathroom with the cup in hand.

I walked into the bathroom and let out a sigh. "Brian, you better love me for sure after this" talking to myself for comfort.

"I'm so excited, I hope you are." Erica spoke up. We have been sitting here waiting for an hour and a half for the doctor to come back with the results. Brian was texting me every 5 minutes to make sure what was going on, someone is more paranoid than me. You would think he was the one having this baby. "Why you say that Bully?" I asked her. Keeping my attention on the picture that hung in front of me, a woman with her newborn in her hands. As I kept my eyes fixed on it, I wondered if that would be me, will this baby be a blessing for Brian and I?

"Because then we can be pregnant together, duh" rolling her eyes and rubbing her little bump that just started to form. Dr. Renward finally came walking into the room. My heart finally stopped to wait for his answer.

Dr.Renward looked at me after going over the chart and smiled. "Congradulations Mrs.Haner, you are having a baby." Erica soon squealed as I sat there frozen.
"Are you sure?" asking him, wondering if I was being punk'd. Dr.Renward nodded his head before leaving Erica and myself alone. "Did you hear that Cheshire? You are going to be a mommy!" Erica smiled before I had time to react, hugging me as we left the building.

"Are you even happy Cheshire?" Erica I guess saw how I was reacting but didn't ask till we were already in the car, on our way to the studio. I took my attention off the road and looked at her. "I'm very happy Bully, more than ever" was all I could say. Honestly, I was.
"But?" she knew there was more to it than what I told her. "I'm scared" taking a deep breath.
"Cheshire, you need to tell me more than that" keeping her eyes on the road as she drove us. "Now that I know for sure that I am pregnant, we all know where that is gonna leave me", Erica looked at me real quick, her brows scrunched together. "Alone" I finished.

"Oh come on that is stupid Chesh-". "No it ain't. We all know that once the guys are done with this album, they will have to tour to promote it more. Which leaves us pregnant fat bitches behind" cutting her off. "Cheshire, you're right" explaining with a calm tone, this caught me off guard. "Wait what?" I asked her. "You're right, we won't be able to go but you won't be alone. Yes, us fat hormonal bitches will be left behind BUT we will have each other. You honestly think just because I'm a little further than you means I'm going to not help you through your pregnancy? To be there for my own god child?" laughing. To my amazement, she was right. Even though Brian would be gone, I would still have her.

Bully and I finally made our way into the studio where the guys were sitting around, beers scattered here and there, writing their next master piece. "The vaginas are here" Matt announced which caused him to getting his arm punched, by me. "Ow" he squealed as he rubbed his arm. I just gave him a smirk before walking into Brian's perfect arms.

"Mmm, I missed you" Brian smiled before giving me a kiss. I kissed back only to find myself deepening the kiss as I grant Brian permission to enter, our tongues exploring each others mouth. "Come on you two, there are kids here" Jimmy spoke, pointing to both mine and Erica's stomachs, causing all of us to laugh.
"Speaking of kids, what did the doctor say?" Brian whispered to me. I gave him a smiled and leaned in, "Congratulations daddy" placing his hand on my non-growing bump. Brian's eyes soon lit up with excitement, placing his lips apon mine with his hand still on my stomach. I looked up and saw Jimmy pouting at us, this made me laugh and walk over to him.

"Aww it's alright Jimbo, I love you too" cooing at him while messing with his hair. "I love you too Chesh" he smiled and picked me up in his arms. "Hey don't you go stealing my woman now Jimmy" Brian threatened his friend. Jimmy just stuck his tongue at him and placed me back down. "I would like for everyone to know that Charlie and I are having a baby" Brian announced to everyone, this was the first time they all found out for sure. Everyone freaked out, even Jimmy was jumping up and down from next to me. "Oh my god, you have to name the baby after to me" he cheered. I looked at him like he was a loon that had escaped the institute and laughed. "Not if the baby turns out to be a girl" watching him start to calm down from jumping up and down. "No, even if the baby is a girl" demanding that Brian and I bless him with a Jimmy Jr.

The girls were all excited for us, telling me that we all had to do some baby shopping soon. Zacky congratulated Brian and I, telling Brian that he was a lucky man. "Now you just need to hurry and marry the woman already" Matt laughed as he walked up to the guys, "you plan on doing that soon Haner?" putting the spot light on Brian. "Of course. Been busy with the album and all, need to sit down and figure a date out" he smiled down at me. "Well I believe that is all that needs to be done, picking a date that everyone is not busy on. Everything else is already planned, the dress, wedding band, colors, even the flowers" telling Matt. "Good, you better marry this woman or I'm sure someone would" Matt stated to Brian with his finger pointing at me, they all laughed and Brian again assured Matt that he plans to.

After telling the news of the new Avenged addition, the guys got back to work but asked Erica and I to stay with them. Val's reason was that the girls were bored and needed more women around. I'd take any excuse to spend more time with Brian, so I stayed.
I watched Brian lay down some solo tracks till Matt was able to set up for vocals, the song they were working on was called "Scream". I have a feeling this song will be a hit but Matt and Zacky felt that there was something missing.

"I honestly think it sounds amazing you two" I have stood there with my arms crossed, listening to the track over and over again. "I feel like it is missing something though Chesh, at the beginning at least" Matt explained, focusing on the song. "I have an idea to give to you" Zacky spoke from my right, Matt and I turned our attention to him. "How about we get a chick to scream for the intro of the song" smiling at his idea. I turned to my left and saw Matt think hard on the thought, shaking his head, "That sounds great actually, I mean it would make sense knowing that the song is called Scream" smiling at Zacky. "Of course it would be perfect to have a woman scream" at that time, I noticed both Matt and Zacky looking at me.

"Oh no" I backed up. "Oh come on, why not?" Zacky asked. "Because I ain't a performer" laughing at how silly this is. I looked at Brian but all he did was give me a shrug before bitting into his apple, thanks for the support. "Come on Cheshire" Matt whined. "I agree Charlie, just try it out" Brian soon spoke. Clearly showing his support. "I can't" giving him a sorry look and turned to sit next to Brian. "Chicken shit" Matt grinned and went back to talking to Zacky, who agreed with Matt. Brian just looked shocked. I turned and gave them a smirk, "Bring it on".
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry everyone that it has been forever and a day since I updated for this story. Since I got back home, I've been busy finding a job and all sorts of other stuff with the family. Now that I think I have a job going for me, I'm able to relax a little. I thought to get this update out to keep you all interested, sorry that it is short but my attention is falling on the fact that I really want to watch Repo! The Genetic Opera right now hahaha been wanting to watch it all damn day, it's epic!