A Beautiful Tragedy

Spa Confession

A week has come and gone since I found out that I was pregnant, for sure this time. I haven't found the right time to tell my mother which I know is needed, better than sooner than later. Brian doesn't want time to pass for me to tell her. We both agreed that she deserved to know.

I grabbed the house phone and dialed the familiar number, looking outside to the house across the street. I knew she was home because she was outside tending to her flowers that grew out front. I smiled when I saw her reach for the phone that sat on the front steps.

"Hello" my mother answered, seeing her hold the phone with her shoulder as she slipped her hands out of her gardening gloves.

"Hey mother" watching her move around from the grass to sit on the steps of her new porch.

"Oh Charlie, great to hear from you" seeing her smile.

"Umm me and the girls were going to the spa today. Brian wants me out of the house for once and we wanted to know if you wanted to come along with us. Suzie will be coming along". Suzie also didn't know about me being pregnant, so Brian threw in the idea of inviting her as well.

"Oh that would be great. Been awhile since I've seen you and the girls. What time?" she asked.

I looked at the clock that read 2:30 in the afternoon, "Uh we have the spa reservations at 3. They were nice enough to let us have the spa to ourselves" walking away from the window from our living room, walking into the kitchen.

"Oh well then count me in. I will just go get washed up. When I'm done, I will just walk over and catch a ride with you" hearing her get up from the steps and entering her own home.

"Alright, see you then. Love you" I called out

"Love you too hun, see you" hearing her hang up.

Brian came down the stairs and entered the kitchen just as I placed the phone back on it's hook. "What did she say?" he asked.

"She said she will be over after she gets ready, which reminds me. I need to go wash up as well. Love you" giving Brian a kiss on the cheek before running up the stairs to our bedroom.

After I got done washing my face, I heard a knock on the door. I turned and saw Brian enter.
"She is here" he explained and walked back downstairs.

"You ready?" my mother questioned as I came down the stairs, I nodded in reply.
I turned to Brian and told him that we would be back shortly after the spa. He agreed and told us to take our time, giving me one last kiss before we walked out to my truck.

It took my mother and I only 15 minutes to get to the spa in town from my house, when we arrived, the girls and Suzie were waiting patiently outside the building with smiles. The girls knew that both women didn't know about my pregnancy just yet but they also didn't know that I planned this so I could get a chance.

"I'm so excited" Val screeched as she came up to me and hugged both my mother and I. I noticed a woman who looked just like Val behind her.

"Who is this?" asking Val, pointing my finger at the mystery woman. I'm sure it was a stupid question because it was clear that this woman was Val's twin, they were identical.

Val looked over her shoulder and laughed, "Oh I hope you don't mind that I brought my sister Michelle". I laughed.

"Of course not" smiling at Michelle before offering my hand to her.

"Michelle this is Cheshire, Cheshire this is my sister Michelle" Val introduced us. Michelle smiled and shook my hand.

"Nice meeting you" we both said to one another. After I met her sister, we entered the building and walked up to the front desk where a woman smiled at us.

"Hello I'm-"

"Mrs.Haner, yes we have been expecting you all. Please follow me ladies and we will get you all going" the lady spoke. We all looked at each other with awwing faces and laughed before following the woman.

We were introduced to a few women who would be giving us all our facials, manicures and pedicures. Then soon set us all up with fruit and champagne.

I had my mother and Suzie on my left with Erica and Val on my right, Michelle was next to her sister. It was clear from our conversation that Michelle knew who the guys were but I never heard of them speak of her. Yeah I knew Val for awhile and knew she had a twin sister but back then, they had their own lives. So I never really met her sister till today.

"Michelle, may I ask you how you know the guys?" trying to not sound rude with my facial mask on, sure it was hard to take me serious anyway.

Michelle smiled and shook her head no, "I have known them for awhile" . Val then turned her head towards me.

"To be honest, she is Brian's ex girlfriend. That was along time ago though Chesh, hope you don't mind" giving me a sad look. I was amazed that her sister was indeed Brian's ex but really I didn't care at all. Michelle seemed like a sweet woman, I'm sure she was knowing that she was Val's twin sister.

"Oh of course not, shocked but I don't mind" laughing at the two. Michelle seemed relaxed after that.

"Yeah, Val told me how you two are engaged and honestly I'm very happy for you both. Congratulations" Michelle smiled. I thanked her and went back to sipping my champagne, relaxing as my mask set in. Felt great to finally relax without the havoc of the guys.

"So how are are you and Brian?" hearing my mother speak. I opened my eyes and looked over to see her smiling at me. It clearly showed that she missed seeing me.

"We are doing well. In fact I have something to tell both you and Suzie" when I mentioned Suzie's name, she looked over and gave me her full attention.

"Oh and what is that dear?" my mother asked. Soon I had the rest of the girls attention as well. I see the spot light was on me now, so I took another sip of my champagne before placing it down.

I began to smile at Suzie and my mother, "I'm pregnant". Before I knew, both women were screaming with joy. Suzie almost knocked her champagne over while she tried to give me a hug.

"I'm going to be a grandmother?" my mother asked with tears of joy. I nodded and she attacked me with a hug. Michelle was happy and told the ladies to send more champagne. Even though Michelle was Brian's ex, I felt we were going to get along just fine.

"You're making me a grandparent, I can't believe it" Suzie spoke, sitting at my feet as a woman was doing my nails. Letting my mask sit a bit longer. I laughed at Suzie.

"Well hurry and become my daughter-in-law already" she demanded.

"That you will have to talk with Brian about. The poor man has been so busy that he doesn't have the time to set aside and get married, just yet that is" saying this made me a tad bit sad.

"Well Brian needs to find time. You are pregnant now and would be nice if you two married before the baby was born" my mother spoke quietly. I nodded in agreement. I wanted the same thing.

"Would you like if Papa Gates spoke with him?" Suzie butted in.

"Maybe. I know that if I said something to him, it would just look like I'm rushing him. That is the last thing I want to do. Think if he hears it from his own father, that it would help" smiling at her before giving Suzie a hug.

After the heart filling conversation between myself, my mother and Suzie. We went back to enjoying our spa treatments, felt good having girl time. Don't get me wrong, I love having fun with the guys. From playing video games to going to shows and having a good time but I'm also a woman. A woman who enjoys make up, clothes and spa time with my women.

Few hours past and all of us women were feeling young afterwards.

"Would you guys like to come over?" asking everyone. Gena, Lacey and Leana declined. Saying that they were just going to go home and cook dinner. Which left Suzie, Erica, Val, Michelle, my mother and myself.

Suzie rode with my mother and I while Erica rode with Val and Michelle to my house. The girls parked along side the road as I pulled into the drive way.

"Hey honey, how was it?" Brian called out from the kitchen as I opened the door to let the girls in. Michelle was in aww at our home which made me laugh, "It was great. Mind coming out here and greet our guests".

"Oh yeah we have guests?" Brian laughed, walking in and hugging both his and my mother.
Brian then gave Val a big hug and saw Michelle.

"Hey Brian" Michelle smiled

"Well hey Michelle, long time no see" Brian looked at me

"I already know Brian" laughing at his reaction

"Oh" he laughed and gave Michelle a hug

Once everyone was comfortable in the living room, I had Brian bring a few beers out for anyone who wanted some. I would join but I'm forbidden which I admit is a bummer.

"So Brian, why didn't you tell us sooner about Charlie being pregnant?" Suzie smiled at her son. Brian shrugged at his mother before placing himself next to me, "Charlie wanted to tell you both today. We only found out about a week ago that she was" he explained.

"Well your father would like for you to come over and have a talk with him when you have the time"

Brian nodded, "Alright, I will give him a call tomorrow since we are taking tomorrow off from the album", Suzie agreed.

"I can't believe that both you and Erica are pregnant" my mother laughed which we laughed with her.

"Yeah neither can I. Just shows that we are true best friends" Erica joked, we all agreed

"Hope it ain't rude of me or anything" Michelle spoke, causing all of us to look at her.
"But may I ask how you Charlie came to meeting Brian and the others?".

"Well that ain't rude" laughing at the fact she wanted to seem polite. I looked at Brian who was already looking at me, smiling from ear to ear.

"I met Brian back in high school but Zacky, I've known since forever. Both Bully and I have known him. We all came out of high school as best friends, Zacky shortly joined their band which led Bully and I to get to know Matt,Jimmy and Johnny. Little time passed and next thing I know, Brian and I were dating. Clearly showing that we both have loved each other from the first time we met" telling her the story of our lives.

"That is romantic" Michelle cooed and we all laughed.

Soon enough it was dark and was time everyone to head home.

"Was great meeting you Charlie and I'm very happy for both you and Brian" smiling at Brian and I as she reached the front door.

"Thanks Michelle and was great seeing you again" Brian spoke up before giving his old time friend a hug. Michelle left and we closed the door. Coming back to an empty house with just the two of us.

"Don't forget to call your father tomorrow Brian" I called out as I climbed the stairs to our bedroom.

"I won't" Brian called back, hearing him from the living room. Before I knew it I heard the tv turn on and I knew that it would be only a few hours till he was ready for bed. So I though to not waste time and just goto bed early. Sure I needed my rest for tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot another chapter out. Took me awhile because I've been ready everyone else's stories, trying to get some inspiration. Plus I noticed that a lot of times ppl make Michelle look like a bitch, so I thought to put her in my story and make her a sweet person. Don't get me wrong, I love Synyster Gates all the way hahaha but I'm happy for him being married to Michelle. Good for them 8)

Anyways much love to the readers and subscribers! Thanks and plz, leave a comment<3