A Beautiful Tragedy

Walt Disney World

"God I'm tired" yawning as I walked in to our hotel room which so happened to be Disney's Beach Club Resort which was located in Walt Disney's Animal Kingdom park. Brian and I ended up letting McKenna share a room with us, so there were two beds instead of one.

"I don't see why babe, I drove while you and my sister slept" Brian laughed, laying our suit cases down beside one of the beds.

I ignored his comment and walked out to the balcony that looked over the property. Taking in the beauty of the place, it blew me away. Smiling as I placed my hand on my belly which was starting to show. That was till I felt another pair of hands wrap themselves around me.

"Hope you ain't too tired hun. We have to meet the rest down in the lobby in about half hour." speaking softly in to my ear while I rested my head against his shoulder.

"Oh and why?" Im sure that was a stupid question.

"Because they all want to walk around and enjoy the park. Unless if you want to stay behind, I can tell them that I wont go"

"No Brian, I'm just fine. We should go out and enjoy ourselves while we are here" smiling up at him before receiving a soft kiss.

Once the three of us were ready. We headed down to the lobby like planned and met with everyone before leaving the lovely hotel. Knowing that Erica was too far along in her pregnancy, she wasn't able to go on any of the rides. So I agreed to walk around the shops with her while the rest went off on their own. Of course Suzy, my mother, Val and Gena insisted that they tag along with us, which we didn't protest.

"How you doing Bully?" I asked since I noticed my friend waddling behind the group, I slowed down till I got to her side.

Erica just smiled before looping her arm around my own, "Oh I'm just fine. The little guy is just giving me problems".

"Little guy? What makes you think it's a boy?"

"By how he is annoying me"

"Sounds like Zack's kid alright" which caused us both to laugh

"How are you handling your pregnancy Chesh? I see your belly is starting to grow already" smiling down at my tiny baby bump.

"Surprisingly well or should I say so far so good. I don't want to speak too soon before I start getting mood swings and weird food cravings"

"Well there ain't nothing that can stop it. I feel bad for Zacky because I've been hard on him due to my mood swings, one minute I'm fine then next thing I know I'm yelling at him for something he did. Plus the whole me waking him up at odd hours to run to the store and get me something to eat"

"Aww but he knows it's just the hormones, he is more than willing to stick it out because he loves you Bully" I saw her smile then, knowing that what I said made her feel ten times better.

Bully and I finally caught up to the rest of the girls when they stopped in one of the gift shops, out of a million that the park had. I was looking at mickey and mini ears till Val walked up.

"Hey sweetie" she greeted

I looked over to my right before smiling at her, "Hey Val. You getting anything?"

"I'm thinking about getting Matt some Mickey Mouse ears" she shrugged, not sure of her choice. I laughed but told her we should all get ears.
Next thing I knew, all of us girls had on Mini Mouse ears with Mickey ears for the guys.
As we walked out of the store laughing, my mother stopped us.

"I want to get a picture of you girls" pointing to Val,Erica,Gena and myself. So we all cuddled up and smiled for the camera. "Ok now I want one of everyone" looking around for a random person, once she found one, she asked if they could take a picture for us. Lucky for us he agreed and didn't steal the camera afterwards.

The girls and I continued to walk around to the rest of the shops for another hour then knew it was time to go find the others. Val called Matt who told her they just got off Splash Mountain which told us that they were in the Animal Kingdom park, so we headed in that direction. Spotting Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney along the way.

Talking about how we all should try to see them all which we all knew that would be impossible due to the fact we were here for only two days, then it would be back to Huntington Beach. Back to reality of the guys going on another tour. Don't know if I'm ready for Brian to leave yet, being home alone with a baby growing inside of me. I'm afraid.

"Charlie, you have to see this!" McKenna came running up to me with the guys slowly walking behind her. I looked down at the picture that was her hand and laughed. It was a picture of them all on Splash Mountain. McKenna and Brian were in the front row, her clutching on to her big step brother who wore a big grin proudly.

Matt was right behind her with Zacky next to him, Matt was flexing while Zacky showed his rock on sign. What really got me laughing though was Jimmy and Johnny. Johnny's eyes were wide like they were about to pop out of his head and he was screaming, his whole face was red. Now Jimmy was being Jimmy, he had his head thrown back like he was laughing his ass off but had both his hands lifted out like he was god.

"Now this is going to in our living room" laughing as I gave the picture back to McKenna

"That's what Brian said, so he got another copy since he said I could keep this one" smiling up at me before giving her a hug

I looked up and saw the girls give the guys their "gifts". Matt and Zacky thought it would be embarrassing but finally wore the ears out of good sport. Johnny and Jimmy didn't care and wore them proudly, same with Jason and Matt Berry. Then I saw Brian smirking at the ears in my hand.

"Are you really going to make me wear that?" pointing to the ears. Hoping it was just a bad joke. I nodded and smiled widely before approaching him, each step I took, he took one back.

"Now come on Brian. The others are wearing theirs" holding the ears out towards him

"Oh come on babe" frowning but stood still while I placed the ears on him. This caused me to laugh once again because the sight was just too funny knowing he was wearing his sunglasses.

My mother once again took a picture of all of us, wearing our ears. She even wanted to take one of me and Brian. I cuddled in to his side while he placed his left hand on my belly, leaving me to resting my right on it. We smiled as she took the picture.
This led to everyone awwing at us.

The day soon became night and I was exhausted. My feet were hurting from all the walking I did earlier, so my plan was to soak in a hot bubble bath before laying down to sleep. Brian and I were walking to our elevator when I noticed that McKenna was nowhere in sight.

"Brian where is your sister, ain't she coming up with us?" asking as the door closed and the elevator began to take us up to our level. Brian just shrugged. The door finally opened once again and we made our way to our room, me slumping my way there which earned a smile on Brian's face from the sight.

"Aww my poor baby" he spoke as he opened our room door and letting me in first. I stopped in my tracks when I saw rose pedals on our floor leading into the living room. I quickly shot a questioning look at Brian but started to follow the pedals.

Once I came around the corner and into our room, the pedals were spread out over our bed and candles were lit everywhere. The was even a little table that sat in the room with only two seats. I knew I needed answers now.

"Brian what is this?" turning around to look at him

"I wanted to do a little something special for you tonight. McKenna understood and agreed to bunk with our parents to give us time alone. I wanted to make it up to you since I've been so busy with the guys in the studio" he smiled before walking up to me, wrapping his arms protectively around my body.

I couldn't help but smile at him, "Baby that is very thoughtful of you. Thank you"

"Anything for you" he spoke before leaning in to kiss me. "I love you so much"

I looked up at him again, "I love you too Brian" giving him yet another passionate kiss
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww how cute for Brian to do that, lucky Charlie.

Well this MIGHT be my last chapter for awhile....some how this story is not getting the feed back I was hoping for which makes me really sad. I mean I'm receiving a lot of readers and subscribers but no one seems to comment. So yeah, I'm sorry you guys.
All I ask is a little feed back so I know how this story is going for all of you, more feed back = quicker and more updates.

Well much love and thanks again 8)