A Beautiful Tragedy

Stallion Duck

I woke due to the sun peeking through the curtains in our room. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I noticed it was still only Pinkly and myself. Did I really make Brian feel horrible last night to where he didn't come to bed last night? Guilt hit me and I knew I had to fix it but will Brian hear me out to do so? Last night was the first time Brian has seen me that angry, the first time I told him how he has been making me feel. I've never yelled at him like I did last night.

Getting up, not carrying how my hair was limp in it's ponytail. I stopped at the foot of the top stairs. Was he even home? I slowly came down to see Brian laying on the couch. Sleeping as he cuddled with a picture of us when we were still in high school. I saw the stains from him crying. Now I felt really bad. I moved slowly to our love seat and sat there watching him sleep. It only took a few minutes till he finally opened his eyes. Showing me that he didn't get much sleep from our fight.

"Are you okay?" he asked before sitting up. Noticing he had the picture frame still, he placed it on the stand where it belong and looked back at me.

I smiled at his stupid question, "I should be asking you that". "Listen Brian, I'm sorr-"

"No, I'm sorry Charlie" he interrupted me. I just sat there and looked at him confused.
"You were right. You had every reason to feel the way you did last night and really. I'm sorry for making you wait all this time. There is no excuse" he finished.

I got up from the spot I sat and took one next to him on our couch. I looked at him and sighed, "Brian, you have been busy with the band. I need to accept that you have responsibilities, plus you also have your project band with Jimmy. Last night I was just rambling but know that I'm very sorry." Brian smiled but stayed quite for me to finish.

"In order to be a good wife. I must learn to respect your life as a musician, like I did when we were kids. I'm just worried about how we won't be married before this baby comes. Know that I love you with all my heart and what I'm really trying to say is that....I will wait for you. When you are ready and the band is not going so crazy" smiling at him.

"I love you so much Charlie. Please remember that. I really want us to be husband and wife, raising our family" placing his hand on my belly. Brian then leaned in and gave me a kiss. "No one can ever compare to you Charlie and I know you will make the perfect wife" he finished.

"I love you Brian and I'm blessed to share my life with you" cuddling into his side.

"You're too amazing" he whispered before placing a kiss on my head. I laughed.

"Yeah sure I am" rolling my eyes at his statement.

"No really you are. You are so carrying for others. You've taken care of your mother when we were kids, making sure she knew you were going to be there for her. Or like the time you gave our merch out to the kids in need. Trying to be the sister that McKenna has never had. You've even been patient with me all this time" looking at me before he started to rub my stomach. "You are going to make one amazing mother" giving me another kiss.

"Yeah expect last night I finally snapped" sighing at myself.

Brian held me close, "You were only speaking from the heart but that doesn't make you weak Charlie. You have become a very strong and independent woman since high school. I will be honored to call you my wife." I smiled up at him. What he said made me feel proud of who I have become over the years.

Brian and I laid on our couch for awhile till everyone showed up, with a camera crew. I was a tad thrown off when they walked into my house and pretty much shoved the camera in my face.

"What is going on Matt?" I asked when the guys finally turned off the camera and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh um, apparently they want to make an Avenged Sevenfold DVD. They are going to be following us around for a few days" showing me his famous dimples.

"Oh?" Brian butted in, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Uh yeah. Today we are going to drive around and show them around Orange County, where we grew up and stuff. We came over to see if you two wanted to join us?" he asked both Brian and myself but lead to only having them both look at me. What was I, their babysitter?

I nodded which made both Brian and Matt smile, "Lets just make the best of it before I go on tour, alright?" he whispered to me. I leaned up and kissed him gently before nodding again.

We all have been driving around with the camera crew for a few hours now, showing them our old high school and explaining about all the fights we would get in. The guys telling them how they came up with the name for the band, even going on about how Jimmy would run around the campus trying to scare the student body. I would laugh at the memories once they brought it up. A few question's of our childhood was asked to me or Erica and we would answer them, trying to not laugh too much because most of them were funny as hell.

Now we sat in the van with two camera guys. I in between Brian and Johnny while Erica sat in between Zacky and Jimmy. I was surprised we could all fit in the van. We drove around till we passed the old laundry matt where Jimmy lived for awhile. I noticed that the building was burned down which made Jimmy shout out in amazement. "Dude we should goto the old spot" Matt spoke from the driver seat.

"Someone needs to buy me a 40" Brian stated next to me. I didn't mind Brian drinking but I was kinda sad that I wasn't able to drink along with them. So did Erica.

"I will buy the 40's" Johnny sighed before hoping out the van, telling the camera that he was going to buy 40's for 40 day. Not knowing that his mic was still on. We sat there talking till one of the camera guys said that Johnny dropped the beer, clearly hearing it from the mic that was still hooked to Johnny.

"He what?" Brian laughed, "Of course he did" Jimmy jumped out of the van. We all started laughing and saw them coming back to the van.

"I couldn't handle it, they were too big" Johnny giggled as he tried to climb over Brian and I.

"Dude get the fuck off my shoe" Brian pushed Johnny over to his seat. We all gave him a hard time till we finally got to the park. Knowing very well where we were heading.

We started walking around the park a bit, telling the crew the memories we had in this very park. How Matt and Val would walk around play James Bond and get hammered before walking back home. We were on course till Jimmy started yelling “Look at the size of the duck! Look at that duck! Jesus Christ! Come here fuckin’ stallion duck! He’s not afraid at all! He’s not afraid at all! He’s not afraid at all!!”

Brian and I laughed at the sight of our friend chasing the bird, "The only, the only bird with a longer neck" Brian smiled.

"That's the biggest fucking duck I've ever seen in my life" Jimmy laughed as he walked back up to us.

We finally made our way to the spot. Not knowing that in the process we lost both Matt, Erica and Zacky. So really it was only Brian, myself, Johnny and Jimmy who made it to the spot.
We sat there for a bit while the guys drank and smoked. I sat next to Jimmy and enjoyed the time. Last time I was here, we were all hammered and was trying to hide from the public since we were drinking. Brian was in the process in telling them how the first time he got good and drunk with us was in this spot, till we heard two faint voices calling out in the distance.

"Briiiaaaaan" one voice yelled out.

"Chaaaarrrrlllliiiieeee" another voice yelled. Till it dawned on me

"Dude till this day, your mothers are calling out for you" Jimmy laughing his ass off.

Brian and I both shot him a look before saying together, "Shut up Jimmy!"
♠ ♠ ♠
God I miss Jimmy -sighs- Silly little Knife Master XD