A Beautiful Tragedy

Strawberry Gashes

So I've been here at MIT(Musicians Institue of Technology) for awhile, a few months to be exact. Erica and I got an apartment off campus as well jobs to pay off rent. I wont lie though, it's been hard knowing that I don't have Zacky around. Entertaining me when I was bored, cheering me up when I was down or even just laughing at one of my cheesy jokes. I can tell Erica was missing him just as much as me, maybe how I'm missing Brian. Yeah we three have grown up together and never been apart till now. Just feel as though her missing him has changed to more of a serious kind, like she was in love with him. Whatever.

Erica and I both work at a clothing store which lets us wear our piercings and not having to worry about hiding our tattoos. I enjoyed our time working, at least it helped pay the bills bills bills. When Im not working full time though, Im taking a guitar class, vocal lessons as well a studio engineering course at MIT. So far I've been loving the life in Hollywood...minus everything being expensive. Im just happy that the apartment comes with free gas and electric, just have to pay rent.

Other than having to play "grown ups" in the big world, there are a lot of crazy but creative people in Hollywood. Yeah you run into the weirdos who think they are spiderman once in awhile but we also have a lot of musicians who were either trying to make it big or use their voices through their music about how the big bad world we lived in. I give them props for trying.

-Brian's P.O.V-

It has been a week since Charlie and I last talked, she told me how her classes were going and how her job was interesting. Man, I miss seeing her face. Since she has been gone, I've tried to keep myself busy with the band and my job. Hell, I have even spent time with Charlie's mother. Trying to keep her company and see if she needs a hand with anything.
I can't take this anymore!!
I can't lay here in bed and just think about her, I have to do something about this!
I finally get my head on straight and sat up from the bed, reaching for my cell knowing there was only one person who could help me with my idea.
"Hello?" a tired voice answered
"Zacky, dude...I have a plan. Just go with me on this" speaking to the tired Zacky.

-Charlie's P.O.V-

I lock the door to my apartment and run towards my truck, I throw my guitar case in the passenger seat. I can't believe I slept in. Now Im late to my guitar class, GREAT CHARLIE!!!
I step on the gas and head straight to the campus, lucky for me it was only a 15 minute drive. Parking on the other hand, I have a feeling Im gonna have a hard time getting a parking spot.
Oh how did I guess....yepp. The parking lot seems full, FUCK! Why me!?!?!?

After driving the parking lot for what seemed like forever, I finally found a spot. I hurried and parked, grabbed my guitar case and booked it to the D building in which my class was held in.
I bolted through the double doors of D building and ran up the stairs, almost falling on my face since I was skipping every other step. I then reached Mr.Billing's class and walked in. "Well nice that you joined us Ms.Worthington" Mr.Billings smiled, I didn't say anything so I smiled and headed towards the back. "Now since you were late, I like for you to partner up with the new student that just joined our class today. Mr.Haner, you may partner up with Ms.Worthington" as Mr.Billings went on, I was still held up on the name of the new student. Haner? That is Brian's last name, what the-

"Hey partner" a voice interrupted my thought, when I looked to see who it was. I was shocked. "Brian, what are you doing here!?" I almost yelled at him, "Well I thought to join up. I've missed my best friend, so hell why not goto the same college as her" he smiled. I didn't know what else to say, all I knew is that it felt right to have Brian by my side. Man have I missed him. Only person missing now is Zacky.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it is short but wanted to get this chapter out asap and yes the title to this chapter is a song by Jack Off Jill...I couldn't come up with anything haha -goes back to listening to The Birthday Massacre-