A Beautiful Tragedy

Where will we go?

3 Days Later-
Well a few more days have past and in those times, I have been hanging out with Brian. Even though we saw each other everyday of the week back in Hollywood because of our class. I'm surprised we ain't tired of each other yet, I believe Brian might be starting to grow on me I guess.

"I can't wait to go back to Hollywood so I can hurry and finish them classes in order for me to graduate." I smiled. Brian and I were walking together around our home town. Thought fresh air would do us good. "I ain't going back Charlie." Brian quickly replied. Wait? Did I just hear him right? I snapped my attention to Brian who was looking at his feet. "Why?" I asked. "Because I miss it here and plus I believe that I have already learned everything that I wanted to learn, so I dropped out." thinking that was all he had to say to me.

"Brian, you can't do that. The class is going to be boring without you! I'll miss you!" was all I could say before jumping into his arms and hugging him. I was just now getting use to Brian being there everyday, making our class go by fast. Brian made life more interesting and easy to enjoy. I didn't want to think about my life without Brian.

"Where will we go now Brian? How am I to get by without you around?" I tried keeping myself from crying but from the look Brain was giving me, I could tell I was doing a horrible job at it. "Don't you worry you pretty little thing. I will always be with you and we will always have Huntington Beach" he smiled as he reached his arms up in the air. I finally gave him a smile and let him win this round.

We then went back to walking and talking about our memories here in Huntington Beach when we were little kids, turns out Brian lived in the same neighborhood as me. Matt lived right across the street from me and he use to go over all the time. Telling me he use to see the little girl I was, playing around the yard. Brian never thought to talk to me till high school. I told him I remembered how the band first started out and how I thought they were all crazy, in a loving way. Especially Jimmy since he use to go around in a kimono scarring kids from our school. God that kid is crazy but he meant well.

While talking about memories, I thought about it all and missed them. I then saw that I still had feeling for Brian just as much as I did back in high school. I'm sure he grew out of his feelings, part of me wish that was a lie. Looking down at my feet while Brian went on, I felt that things were gonna change now between us. Wish that Brian would come back to Hollywood with me.

-Brian's P.O.V-
-The next day-

As she gave me a hug, I quickly let in every smell my nose could pick up off her and stored it into my memory. I felt like crying when the thought of me never going to see her again came into my thoughts, I of course pushed it out of my head because I wanted to believe that I will see this amazing girl again.

We then pulled away and I placed an innocent kiss upon her forehead, catching all her tears so they didn't ruin that beautiful face. Thinking about how this time I was staying behind was hurting me. I grew to enjoy seeing her everyday, hell I felt I needed to see her face. I wish I could just tell her how much she meant to me. That I would love to wake up to her face for the rest of my life. God what the hell am I talking about? Get over yourself Brian, your her friend.

My thoughts finished once she pulled herself out of the car. Charlie bent down and gave me a goodbye wave before entering the airport, Zacky not far from her. Knowing that Zacky was going with her this time made me feel better. I know Zacky will protect our Charlie since she is like his little sister.
Finally the door shut and a tear escaped from my eye. I tried to brush it off, so I turned the radio on.
Lucky me, the song "Love You Till The End" by The Pogues came on which made the drive back home hard but I was capable to do what I had to do. One thought didn't leave my mind though....will I ever see Charlie again?
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG!!! Brian so totally love Charlie, awww. Man he needs to grow some balls and just tell her!!! because Charlie totally loves him back 8) Message me and tell me how you think the story is coming along so far!?!?!?!