A Beautiful Tragedy

No Place Like Home

Driving around Hollywood, California in a convertible, top down. Wind blowing in your hair while your best friend is in the passenger's seat. Nothing can beat this moment. It's these moments here that set me free and make me thankful each day that I'm alive.

Two months have past since I left Huntington Beach to come back for school, two months since I left Brian behind. I haven't seen his face since then but we try to keep in touch like we hoped for. At first we kept in touch just about every day. Then weeks pass and it was two times a week but now two months have past. The last I heard from him was a month ago. I am sure he has found some one special in his life and is moving on, just wish I could see him one more time or atleast hear his voice.

"You ok Cheshire?" asked Zacky which made me realize I was driving, "Yeah, I am just thinking about a few things." looking over to give him a cheesy smile so he knew I was fine. Zacky then placed his left hand behind my head rest, "About what?". I sense he won't give up till I tell him. "Huntington Beach and how much I miss everyone back home, I mean don't you miss it?" I questioned him. "Oh course I do but I am content knowing that I atleast have a little piece of home sitting right next to me, I am guessing you are mainly thinking about Brian?" he asumed. Can he really read my mind?

"Can you tell?" asking while I tried to hold the redness from hitting my cheeks, he then placed his hand in mine. "I'm your best friend, I know these things" he smiled. I soon left it at that because I knew I couldn't convince him that he was wrong because we all know he was right, best friends can sense these things and it sucks!

-Zacky's P.O.V-

We kept driving around while enjoying the sun but I couldn't help but to think that Chesire and Brian were meant to be together, they were making a mistake in not being with each other. I saw how Brian maked her smile when he was around, I know it was the same for Brian.

I've had the honor to grow up with Chesire and see her grow into a beautiful as well smart woman. I need to do something about this...as a best friend, it is my job to do whatever it takes to make my best friend happy. I love her that much.

-Charlie's P.O.V-

After thinking of home and Brian, Zacky made sense for a bit of the time he talked. I am sure that Brian has moved on with his life. I take it he won't need me around anymore. I guess all I can do is the same, luckly I have Zacky to help me for the time being. That is still he heads back home. Matt called not long ago saying that Zacky was needed to come back for the band.

In Zacky's eyes he came for a vacation, yeah a two month vacation. I only have him for two more weeks, need to take the advantage and spend all the time I can with him. I wonder if when Zacky gets back that Brian will think of me and remind himself to call me? Great, there I go again thinking about Brian!

My mind then stopped to torture me once I noticed that Zacky messed around with the radio station. Leaving the song "When It Rains" by Paramore blaring. I then grinned and turned the volume all the way up, "I love this song" singing it to Zacky as he sank into his seat. Hoping I would stop torturing him soon while driving down Hollywood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww I know it's short but at least it was cute of Charlie to sing to Zacky...Im sure he secretly like Paramore -snickers-