A Beautiful Tragedy

Warp Tour What?

"Cheshire you should really think about it, I believe we all would have an awsome time!" Zacky kept going on while packing his bags for tomorrows flight back to Huntington Beach. "Listen Zacky, I don't think I belong on Warp Tour as your guys merch girl. Plus I am sure the guys wouldn't care to see me anyways" hissing at him. Leading Zacky to turn around with a nasty look on his face, I knew I would regret saying that.

"Cheshire, you know that ain't true and to believe it or not but it was their idea in the first place when I was on the phone with them earlier" replying as he finished up his second suitcase, "I don't know if I belong Zacky" sitting on the end of the bed, looking at my feet.

"Are you kidding me, you are my best friend and plus we all love you like family Cheshire. I don't see what the problem is? I would love to have you there on tour with us! Plus to make you feel better, there are a few other band's that will be on the road with us who you get to meet!" clearly showing excitement in his tone. This caught my attention.

Before I knew it, I was on the next flight out to Huntington Beach with Zacky by my side. I left MIT and of course Erica came along. What you thought we would leave her behind? Hell no, she is Zacky's best friend just as much as mine!

We all packed up and left our lives in Holywood for home sweet home Huntington Beach to meet the rest of the guys before we left for the road. Of course the flight only took a few hours but that never gave me a reason not to take my cat naps because god knows when I will get another chance.
Once it felt like I finaly got to shut my eyes and pass out, I was awaken with Zacky shaking me to no end.
"Can I help you" moaning before slowly opening my eyes. "We are here Cheshire, home town Huntington Beach, California." Zacky's voice cooed at me. Before we could even unbuckle ourselves, Erica thought to ask a stupid question." Wonder if everyone is waiting for us at the gate?".
"I ain't sure but I know that we have to meet the guys in a few hours before we load up onto our tour bus, man our first tour and it's Warp Tour! Can you believe it!" asking both Erica and myself. "Calm down Zacky before they think you are having a nervious break down" joking as I tried to calm everyone down.

"Cheshire, Zacky...Erica. Over here!!" We heard once we came out of our gate. When we looked we saw my mother and Brian. "My god Charlie, you look...well, amazing!" was all my mother could say before golping me in her arms just before snatching Zacky and Erica along with me. "Mother, I can't breathe!" I blurted out before losing all the oxygen in my lungs. "Sorry, I just missed you all so much. I mean it's been a year and a few months since you left for school. By the way, I was told by Matt to tell you three that you all are going to stay back at the house(which meant my house) until they show up." my mother explained while we went to claim our baggage.

"Wow Charlie, I missed you and I admit. You look amazing since I last left you!" Brian spoke while I looked for my suitcases, knowing that my mother stole Zacky and Erica away.
"Thank you Brian, I've miss you too" giving Brian a hug but pulled away in time to claim my bag once I saw it. "I am glade you are coming on tour with us, I think that this will be fun for all of us." Brian went on while we all walked to my mom's car to head back to the house, "Me too but you should mainly thank Zacky because he had to beg me for awhile before I agreed" laughing at the thought. I then looked to Brian who looked to Zacky, clearly giving him a thumbs up as a reward for success.

-Brian's P.O.V-

After we got back to the house, we all were in the kitchen. Sitting at the kitchen island, talking about how things have been for all of us and what the other's have missed while away. I couldn't help but keep my eyes on Charlie. I couldn't get over how great she looks and how much I really missed her. That smile that could light up any dark corner.
I was getting worried I would never see her again since I left to come back home.

All I know is that I am thankful that Zacky got her to come along on our first tour, I think this will be tons of fun because I hear other bands such as Metallica,Dope,Atreyu,Mudvayne,In This Moment and much more were going to be on this tour along with us.

Before I could finish my thoughts, I noticed my cell phone going off...it was Matt.
"Alright we will be right out, give us a second." saying my goodbyes before hanging up. "Alright well Matt just told me that they are outside and told me to have all you guys get your shit and let's hit the road because we have a lot of road to cover before we get to the first city for Warp Tour." apparently was all I had to say for everyone to grab their stuff and head towards the door.
Before I could step outside I was pulled back by my arm and as I turned I was delt with staring at the one face I loved seeing.

"How long are we going to be on tour Brian?" Charlie smiled. "Uh I believe we will be gone for 4 months on the road" giving her the answer that she seeked. "Oh great, thanks Zacky for letting me know that part" Charlie joked while she walked out the door with me following right behind her. Leaving me smiling.

-Charlie's P.O.V-

Once I saw what was waiting for us outside. I dropped my bags with my mouth left open. The last thing I thought about was how big the tour bus was going to be. I assumed we were just traveling in a crammed old van. Now that I know we will be living in a huge ass bus for 4 months, ain't a bad idea anymore. Matt soon stepped outside the bus with a look on his as my thoughts came to an end.
"We won't wait forever for you guys, hurry and get your asses on the bus so we can hit the road you fuck tards!" Matt joked.

Getting on the bus, I saw that it was even better in the inside. There was a nice size kitchen with booth seating where we could eat, then across was a big couch with a nice size t.v which of course came with game systems,movies and of course games for us losers who dub ourselves game nerds. Matt then showed the back to where we would be sleeping, I had to share a room with Brian which I didn't mind because we had our own beds. As the tour of the bus wen't on, so did the bus itself. Erica shared a room with Zacky, Jimmy was with Johnny and Matt was with Val who is his long time girlfriend. Besides Erica, Val was another chick that I fucking loved to death.

The bathroom was roomy as well, thank god! Then we even had a back room which was nothing but couches and a huge tv...I guess incase if someone wanted to watch something else, they could come back here.

After I got settled into my new room, I went out front and sat next to Erica on the couch as Matt made food for all of us. Zacky already took advantage of the t.v as he popped in a classic zombie movie. "So when we get to our first stop, we need you and Erica to step out and set up our booth. You two are the merch managers and are held responsible for all that happends with the merch, alright?" Matt spoke to both Erica and myself with a serious look while he pulled a water bottle from the fridge. "Yeah, you can trust us!" I replied. My attention soon dropped down, looking at the arm that belonged to Brian as he watched the zombie movie that played.

I believe that this is going to be the longest 4 months I am going to have but I also believe that it's going to be the most fun and memorable time of my life . I am going on Warp Tour as a merch girl with my best friends, time to party hard and live like a rock star!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay for going on tour!!!! Please, message me on how you like it so far!?!?!?!?!?!?!?