Letters to Logan

10/20/10

Logan,

I don't know what to think right now. On Monday, it was two months since you died. And God dammit, it was a horrible day.. >:(

Carol and Susan say that writing to you is a good idea and it will help me cope with losing you. They understand what my grandma does not -- You weren't just an online friend. You had a place in my life.

So today is spirit day. At my school, theres so much purple Logan. Teachers, students, visitors. Oh my god, it is amazing.

After losing Jimmeh to gay abuse, it is more than just another day. It's a way for me to cope.

Alex helps me through the days, Logan. We talk about you. Like monday, we were talking about if you would've liked her shirt.

Slowly, things are reminding me of you less and less. I still can't listen to Fiction or If I Die Young without bawling. Do you realize that the last time I talked to you, you were listening to Fiction..

I got a boyfriend, Logan. He's amazing. I think you would like him. He isn't like John at all. His name is Gabriel -- just don't call him Gabe.

Well Logan, the bell is about to ring. I wrote this instead of notes in ICP.. Thats a fail..

Just remember --

I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU

Love,
Tori Elizabeth
♠ ♠ ♠
John is an ex boyfriend of mine that was abusive. I've decided to post my letters to Logan on here. :)

- Tori.