Spectrum Disorder

Mikey: boy who cares

Mikey: boy who cares.

I look at Gerard as we walk into school. He is biting his cuticles, and looking around nervously. I  smile at him. Gerard looks down at his vans.

"I'll see you at lunch Gee," I say, "I'll have my phone on so you can call me, k?"

He raises his head.

"Ok," he says in a timid voice. 

I get to class. Halfway through, my phone vibrates. I look at the screen : Call Missed. I click the OK button on my phone. It's Gerard. I'm worried. He knows he can't call me during class, even with his autism. I quickly text him back. It reads: srry bro, I'm in class, do you have study hall? Or lunch? Txt me back. 
I click send. Two minutes later, I get a text back. He writes back:

Em srrwy mikes, I justt cannt take it write now. I need two talk to you. Cu at lunch bro. I lesbos you!--Gee.

I look at the mess, trying to , what's there. His texts are hard to read because of his Autism. I get it finally, and wait for the lunch bell to ring. When it rings, I go through the service line,   And sit. I've gotta call Gee back. Somethings up. 

Finally, Gee gets to the table, and he looks awful. There are streaks of tears on his face. He has the one think that calms him down with him--his sketch book. He sits down.

"Gee, what's wrong?" I ask him.

"They...all hate. Me. I get called names, like in Algebra. I couldn't say the awnser...I can't  do this Mikey." he whispers, gripping his skinny jeans. I am so worried. Last year, he came home and locked himself in his room for three hours. I had no idea how to help him.
So today, I'm gonna make sure he's ok. 

We finish our lunch, and go find Ray and Matt. Gerard sees them, and smiles. 

Gee walks over.  Matt looks at him.

"Hey, man."

"H-Hey Matt."

Then Ray looks at him.

"You OK, Gee?"

"Yeah s-school just sucks."

Ray and Matt stand up and hug him.

"Hey, tell'ya what, we'll rent horror movies, and get coffee -after school. Ok?"

Gerard smiles, "Thanks." 

The bell rings and we separate ourselves again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwww. Sorry this took so epiclly long enjoy <3 rinni