Spectrum Disorder

Worries

Worries

I look down at  my cell: call from Mikey Way. That's odd usually he bums off Gees phone. 

"'Yello?"

"Ray, Matts  at the house. Somethings up with Gee."

"Get Matt, I wanna know what's up."

The line stays silent, then Matt's voice comes up.

"Is Gee ok?"

He sighs. "Not good."

"Tell me."

"Well, we came home and  Mikey smelled this stench..."

"What was it?"

"Gerard's puke. He managed to get to the bathroom, but left a trail of it from his room. It's really bad Ray. We need you to just come and check it out."

"Ok, I'm comming."

I drive to the Way's house. When Mikey awnsera the door I realize how bad it is. There's poor Gerard, who actually managed to fall asleep on the floor, and he's covered in sick. And there's Matt and Mikey watching Gee like a hawk.

Great, all we need is a sick Gee....

I tiptoe to him, avoiding the mess.

"How long has Gee been like this?"

"About 2 hours. Mikey  wanted him to eat, but Gerard had a meltdown, and started crying. He said, 'Why won't you all leave me ALONE?!' and stumbled to his room. Then I came over and tried to calm him, but then he cried so much, he puked. Again. So Mikey and I gave him a talk, which made. , him more angry. But he couldn't really tell us what was up, so he just cried until he fell asleep. That kid is like a 2year old he---"

"Matt, I know you are trying to help but, well, it's not working. You know how hard this kind of thing is for him."

We are interrupted by an erratic Mikey. He is holding the phone in his hands. 

"Call my mom....Gerard stopped breathing...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Shiiz. So dramatic. Btw I
Need comments, like PLEASE?? I love feedback, so you 9 subscribers and all readers, read and lemme know what you think! Σ(・□・;)waaa, so shocked! <3? Rinni