Spectrum Disorder

Hospital

Hospital.

I lead him to a row of chairs. He's clinging onto me like he's drunk or something. He buries his head into my hoodie.

"Shh, it's ok Gee," I whisper. "Where does it hurt?"

He points to his stomach,  and moans. I squeeze his good hand. I notice there are tears running down his face. I am so worried. The nurse comes and calls him. Gee looks at me.
I tell him he's gonna be ok. He stands up, and walks into the room.

The nurse asks him what's up.

"Well, my hand is totally screwed, and I have the worst dang flu ever."
The nurse asks him for his hand. The nurse gasps.

"Whaddaya do bud?"

"Coffee table."

"Ok, bud, let's get some xrays."

Gee hops off of the table and followed the nurse.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/.

I see Gee walk in, he's looking at the ground. The nurse now asks him about his flu. He tells her that he's been sick a whole lot. And that he felt too pukey to eat.  She looks at him, and starts push on his stomach. Gee winces. I squeeze his hand.

"Mikes...." he whispers. "I think I'm gonna puke."
He buries his head into my hoodie. I stroke his long black hair, "You're gonna be fine, bro"

Ray looks at us. "Did Gee vomit again?"

"Nah, not yet. But he's been REALLY close all he will do is whimper and moan."

We get to the car and Gee gags. He looks green, REALLY green. Maybe even drunk.Nah, he wouldn't do THAT. I quickly set him down on the parking curb and he vomits all over himself. Oh shit, its in his HAIR too. Not good.Ray and I carry him to the back seat and keep his head up. we start to drive and a long groan comes from Gee, followed by the sound of puke hitting his stomach. I sigh, when ever he got the flu, it was hell. We make it to our back yard and Gerard is trying not to puke all over himself again. Matt rushes over.

"Gerard, you've got it all in your hair and all over yourself. Dude, you  need a shower. Badly."

Gee glares at him. Matt and Ray take Gerard upstairs and strip him of his puke covered clothes. They lift him into the tub.

"Sonofa---why is it so cold!?" Gerard screams.

"We don't want you to drown if you have a puke fit."

"YOU WANT ME TO GET HYPOTHERMIA?!" He bawls.

"No, we just don't want you to get sicker." I say, walking in. Gerard hiccups.
 
Ray and Matt look at me.
 
"Its a good things we're your best friends Gerard, most people woulda left you in your state."
 
I walk over to my older bro. "Tilt your head back, I'll get the puke outta your hair."

I pour water on his head, and the water gets a puke smell from Gerard.
 
"Fudge that's nasty." I murmur. Gerard groans.
 
"Gotta puke?"
 
He shakes his head, "No, just really sleepy." I grab a glob of shampoo and move it around my older bro's head.
 
"Close your eyes bro, this might make em sting." 

He closes his eyes, and I wash his hair. I then start to help him out of the water. I throw him a towel. He catches it.
 
"Nice catch Gee."
 
Gerard gives me a 'what ever' look and wraps the towel around his middle. Mom comes in.
 
"How is he, Mikey?"
 
"Good, he doesn't smell like puke anymore."
 
Mom tells me that Gee needs to sleep so I take him to his room and he gets into boxers a Tshirt and sleep pants.
 
"night bro." I say, walking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update and comment Plz!!