Status: hiatus.

Noone In Particular

Four

Chris tugged Hazel inside the dim room full of students that had been caught doing whatever the teachers deemed to be against school conduct.

Mr. Frankest wasn't surprised to see Chris in detention but he was shocked to see Hazel Zuniga tagging along. Chris strolled up to her favorite teacher and cocked her head to the side.

"What did you do this time?"

"I know what you're thinking Drew but Miranda started it."

"How so?"

"She gave me and Hazel detention for being late."

"Well that's a given."

"Then she called me Christina!"

Andrew Frankest scowled. Miranda Green could be a bit annoying but that was too far. He bent over and took out a large package of sour patch kids and handed them to her. In return she handed him a can of Amp energy drink.

"Pleasure doing business with you." he grinned and told her to take a seat.

Eli stood up and pulled Hazel into an unnecessary hug. She squirmed until he released her reluctantly.

"So you two really did get detention."

"Yes we did. And believe me I am not happy to spend my afternoon here with you."

"Well I wouldn't know. I can't read your expression." he teased.

Hazel ignored it.

"Why're you like that anyway?"

"I don't think it's any of your business now is it Eli?"

He smiled and pulled her into another hug.
He whispered into her ear that she would tell him sometime.
She pulled away roughly and ran for her solitary desk.

Ryland finally became aware of the situation he was in and looked up from his doodling.

"Dude!" he called to get Eli's attention away from the retreating girl.

"What?"

"I told you not to pry. Chris will tear you to bits."

"I wasn't prying. I was just curious."

"Haven't you heard the saying? Curiosity killed the cat."

Eli and Ryland shared a quiet laugh.

Eli glanced over his friend's shoulder into his notebook.

"What are you drawing?"
"A graphic novel I'm working on. It's in its third volume. I'm hoping to get it published soon."

Eli stared at the black and white characters, captivated by the details his friend had put into them.

"It's looks awesome. I didn't know you had any talent whatsoever." he laughed.

"Oh I am so honored to hear that from you." He gasped sarcastically.

"You should be."

The rest of detention went on in that order.
By the end of the punishment hour Ryland had introduced new characters into his story that resembled Eli and Hazel. Chris had enlightened the entire room with the fact that she basically owned detention, and Eli had found several new ways to annoy Hazel into cracking any type of emotion.

The four nearly sprinted out of the room when Mr. Frankest told them detention was over. Hazel breathed a sigh of relief. She had made it out in one piece.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two up dates, I think another is on its way tonight.
just to make up for not updating as often as we should.
(: