Status: BLANKING OUT :/ will update tonight hopefully...after homwork and chores and dinner and...

Her Little Dark Side

Meeting

The sound of metal clanging against the Ripper's talons rang through out the forest. Blair fought viciously against the creature, wielding her sword with expert lightness. Quickly she rolled in the dirt, just dodging the creature as it swung at her.

The Ripper was a vile monstrosity. It was around six feet tall and covered head to toe in glistening scales. It's arms were long, so long that the knuckles dragged along the ground. It's hands were nothing more than long fingers brandishing pointed talons which shone a deep black. The Ripper had no facial features just two slits for nostrils which flared constantly, seeking out it's next prey's scent.

Blair jabbed out with her sword slashing across the Ripper's stomach causing a greenish liquid to pour out and stain the forest floor. It let out a deafening roar and swung at her, just scraping her shoulder as she spun away. She let out a yelp of pain as she felt hot blood well up and spill down her arm, staining her clothes.

Now she was livid.

With a yell she dove at the Ripper, plunging the sword deep into it's stomach. She felt victorious as she saw it slice through and pierce out the back. With a final twist she removed the sword. The creature rocked then fell backwards, crashing to the ground and causing leaves to flutter into the air. She stepped over the body and loomed over it's head. With a flourish the sword came whistling down, cutting the Ripper's head clean off. It rolled a little bit away but stopped when it hit the base of a tree. Suddenly Blair heard a rustling noise behind her, on her left. She tensed but tried not to show she had heard it. She acted natural until she heard it again. She spun and crept towards the source of the sound. All of a sudden a boy appeared. She shoved him against a tree, holding him there with her arm. Slowly she lifted the sword to his throat, relishing the fear that dawned in his crystal blue eyes. She studied him then. He looked around her age and had golden blonde hair which fell somewhat in his eyes. His face was angular...a bit like her father's. She pushed the sword harder into his throat at this thought and heard him draw in breath.

"What's your name?" she hissed.

"Regan." he answered without stuttering.

"Why are you here?"

"I ran away."

She let out a bitter laugh and loosened her grip on him...slightly.

"From Idelia?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"My father."

"Ah. I see we are here by the same reason."

"No. I know why you are here Blair."

Shock flashed on her face but she quickly masked it with a cool demeanor.

"Oh so you've heard of me?"

"Yes."

"Hmm, are you scared?"

"Yes, but intrigued also."

"Intrigued?"

"Yes, by your capability with your sword."

"Oh this is not my sword. I stole it from a traveling knight after I cut his throat with it."

She felt him gulp and laughed darkly.

"Could you show me how to do that?"

"What do you have that I could possibly want?" she scoffed, letting him go.

He rubbed his throat which had the thinnest of scratches on it.

"This." he replied.

Quick as a flash his hand shot out and a nearby tree imploded.

"I have magic Blair and I know that you mustn't because otherwise you wouldn't be using a sword."

Before Regan could say another word he was pinned to the ground, Blair kneeling on his chest. She leaned in close to his face so that there was only a whisper of space between them.

"So you're saying that in exchange for me teaching you how to be an excellent swordsman you will help me, the darkest witch of time, regain her power?" she asked, her breath cool on his face.
He nodded. Laughing her tinkling laugh she helped him up.

"So we have a deal?" she purred.

"Yes."

With that Blair strode off into the woods and Regan hurriedly followed. Now Idealia better prepare, she thought, I am back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment.Subscribe.Enjoy