Status: Very much active.

Doe Eyes

0012

“This is the fairy that’s caused all of the commotion?” stated the Queen, glancing at her husband. “We should just kill her. She doesn’t look like much.”

It was true. Bambi knew that she looked like crap at that moment. She was shaking on her feet, feeling a pressure bearing down on her shoulders. She was still crying slightly, not liking the calculating looks she was receiving from the royals or their guards. She just wanted to go home. any home, even Xavier’s would be better then this place.

“Now, now. Caelia, you do not know what she is truly like. She’s a light fairy and this place has not much of that.” The male gave Bambi a small smile. “Come forward, child.”

She moved forward, staring up at the man with huge eyes. She felt more fear around them then she had recently felt for Xavier. These people had cold eyes. She stopped a few feet in front of the thrones, gazing up at them.

“No, Alvin. I do not believe so. I think she is just a pest.” Caelia said back, glaring down at Bambi with a sneer on her lips.

“Oh hush.” Alvin stood and got close to Bambi, kneeling down slightly to be at her height. “she is not ugly at all and I can feel a little thrum of power beating inside... I just think that it is too dark in here. Now, what’s your name?”

“B-b-b-bambi.” She whispered timidly, taking a step back from him. He was friendly, sure, but that did not make her trust him anymore. “W-w-why am I h-h-h-here?”

“Well, we had to save you from that awful demon! He was not protecting you! Look at your legs! The contract states if you’re hurt we get you back. Though, we did leave a replacement. A changeling.” He replied, giving her a bright smile as if it was the best thing he had ever done. “You’ll live here in Fairy Court now!”

She stared in horror, shaking her head back and forth. She did not want to stay here. She felt so sick but she was aware she was not going to have a choice in the matter as his eyes narrowed. He knew she did not wish to be there. He waved his hand, motioning for a guard to take her.

“Put her in some..decent clothing and have her ready for dinner.. Have one of the lesser fairy maids do it.” He demanded, going back up to his throne and watching the guard drag her off.

She fought at him but he was not letting go and pushed her into the bedroom cave again. She watched the door slide shut and she shook her head, collapsing onto the pile of blankets with body shaking sobs. she would never escape! The cave was a mass of caverns and tunnels! She did not even notice as another entered the room.

“Excuse me, miss? I'm supposed to help you for dinner.” Bambi looked up and nodded. She was looking at a thin girl, short but not as much as Bambi. Behind her were two enormous orange butterfly wings that fluttered, shifting the fairy’s chestnut colored hair. She blinked, green eyes studying Bambi. “Up, up! You’re very slow.”

Bambi stood, allowing herself to be tugged and pulled at. She was pushed into a bright blue and pink dress that as made out of layers of material. It was very fancy looking. Her hair was pushed into a new style and then the fairy grinned.

“Oh perfect! Now, it’s time for dinner! Come along!” She grabbed Bambi’s hand, dragging her off again and this time to a dining room. It was massive, more like a dining hall. Many people were crammed into it and looked up as she entered. She looked down and way, letting the fairy maid lead her to a chair. She sat between a rather fat, jolly fairy and a squat, grumpy looking older fairy.

She was sure this dinner would be just as scary as her first dinner withN ico and Xavier was. Maybe even worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it feels like I've been updating slower. I haven't been having enough time on the computer and then school. No excuse, really. <3
I love you guys(girls? XD) a lot <3