Status: Very much active.

Doe Eyes

0016

Bambi was worried the instant she woke up. Xavier wasn’t back yet and she prayed for his safety. She did not want the disgusting Prince. She wiped at her eyes, yawning. She was already feeling better as Nico had placed her directly in the sunlight.

As she heard a loud crashing she got up, eyes wide. She limped towards the door and down the hallway to the front door, gasping as she saw a bloody Xavier. She was pushed out of the way by Nico as he was taken to a different room to be cleaned and once more she had to wait in anxiousness.

----

Three days. It took three days for Xavier to get better enough to ask for her and she immediately went to him, hugging onto him but being mindful of his wounds.

“I am sorry I ever disliked you.” She said, sniffling. “I didn’t realize how..How much safer you are than anything else. Safer than butterflies and puppies!” She gave his cheek a kiss and finally released him. He was smiling, lightly taking her hand. He had a few scratches but was healing nicely otherwise.

“It is okay, Bambs. You are young and frightened. I was...not so nice seeming. I am sorry. I have...a question.”

“Yes?”

“Will you marry me?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so so sorry for the longest delay in existence.
i'm sorry for the cliff hanger
And the shortness
But I'll probably update soon <3