Status: Complete. Enjoy :) There will possibly be more J2 stories in the future though.

You're the One I Love

.001

As Jared and Jensen entered the hotel room they were sharing after the convention, Jared couldn’t help but be a little peeved. Jensen had been flirting and making eyes at Misha all day, and Jared didn’t like it. Not one bit. Part of him knew it was kind of only for the fans. Jen knew they liked that kind of stuff so he did it often. But there was another, larger, part of him that was screaming that he should be angry, that Jensen was losing interest in him. So, as he plopped down onto the king-sized bed, he heaved a heavy sigh, making Jensen look at him with his head cocked, confused.

“What’s wrong, Jare?” Jensen asked in a quiet voice, sitting down beside his angry lover on the bed.

“Nothing. Just leave me alone,” Jared said gruffly, getting up off the bed and high-tailing it to the bathroom.

“So emotional,” Jensen whispered to himself, a smile playing at the corners of his lips. He stood up and followed Jared to the bathroom door, and after finding it locked, he knocked and tried to coax him out. “Come on, hon. Come out please. You’re obviously mad about something and I’d like to talk it out,”

On the other side of the door, Jared was debating whether or not to give in. He wanted more than anything to curl up with Jensen in bed and watch a movie, but he wasn’t sure if he wanted to be done being angry with him yet. Finally, he gave in. After all, he couldn’t stay in the bathroom all night. He slowly opened the door, exited the bathroom, and walked over to the bed and sat down on it heavily. Jensen came and sat beside him, giving his thigh a loving squeeze, motioning for him to begin talking.

“It’s just… it’s just you’ve been really cozy with Misha lately and I don’t know how to feel about it. I mean, he’s my friend too and everything, you just seem to be getting closer to him lately, and I know part of it has to be for the network, for the fans, because of the whole Dean/Cas thing that’s going on on the show right now, but I just-” Jared was cut off by Jensen’s finger to his lips. Jensen then positioned himself on Jared’s lap and planted a firm kiss on his lips.

“You listen to me, Jared Padalecki. You’re the one I love. Not Misha, not anyone else. Misha is a good friend, but you know that all the flirting jazz is just for the cameras. I would never be able to love him the way I love you, and you know it. No matter how close Dean and Castiel get, it won’t change the fact that at the end of the day, you’re the one I’m coming home to,” Jensen said, holding Jared’s face loosely in his hands and looking him straight in the eye. “Got it?” he asked quietly and Jared gave a small nod.

“Got it,” he replied, leaning in for another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this one-shot randomly came to me just now. I've been wanting to write some J2 for a while now but never had an idea until now so here it is! I hope you enjoy. :)