Status: Getting good...

A Shot at Love

of 'a shot at love'

Kellan...♥
Image

I walked back and forth in my room, wondering why I did it. I know how Eren plays her little game, but I shouldn't have kissed her in front of Elena even if I did start to like her. It was the most biggest mistake I have ever made, and I don't know why I'm making it such a big deal. I mean a lot of girls felt bad that I kissed Eren, but I decided to single out Elena. Come on man...she's just like those other girls.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door and it was Mike, the producer. He walked in, "Do you know, how spicy you just made this television show? Damn first season and peopled stopped watching American Idol, Dancing with the stars, and America's got talent just for this!" He slapped my back, "Amazing Kellan, amazing!"

I gave him a glare, "Wait, why the hell are you congratulating me? I just hurt Elena." I growled, "well didn't you see that coming? You didn't honestly think that you were going to walk in here and hum de dum a lullaby and fall in love with just one girl now did you? We discussed this already Kellan, it is gonna be hard." I sighed, "I know..."

He patted my back again and walked out of the room, "Remember, tonight is the Results show." I nodded. I need to clear my head and decide who to keep and who to send home.

___

I sat back and sipped a bit of my cappuccino as Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson, and Jackson Rathbone, the cast members of Twilight sat around, giving me advice, "Kellan you knew this was gonna be hard." Jackson said looking at me, "I knew it would be but I didn't know how many girls I'd hurt." Taylor nodded as he finished up his drink, "You know what your problem is?" He asked, "What?" I wondered, "You care too much bro. Dude this is your future, with your wife or something. You gotta hut people so you can be happy in the future, your happiness counts too." I leaned back in my chair, "I think you should just release all that stress you have in your head." Rob started, "How many girls are there?" He added, "18." I responded, "How many will you eliminate tonight?" He asked, "Two." Everyone nodded, "Now you better go back and think things through very carefully, who do you just not see in your future? Who can you just not relate to at all?" He asked. I wondered and grasped the first names from the first two dates.

"Heather." I stated, "Why?" Taylor asked as they all leaned in closer to the table to hear me out, "She's gorgeous, but it doesn't seem like she's here to fall in love at all." I responded, "And the second one?" Jackson asked, "Pinky, she's just here for attention. I just know that."

"Is there anyone else on your mind you don't want here?" Jackson added. And then I began with a long list of girls who I didn't feel like they would suit me right...

___

"Kellan, 5 minutes till show time!" Someone knocked on my door. I looked myself in the mirror, a tuxedo placed on me. I fixed my tie and walked out before shuffling down the steps to see all the ladies standing outside, it was and the wind had picked up as I walked out and right as I did the camera's were on me. I stood on the top platform and looked down at all the women looking up at me, "You all look gorgeous tonight." I said smiling a bit. I tried to be my funny self but I just couldn't.

Everyone smiled back up at me waiting anxiously. Eren's beautiful dress was like she was going to prom. I couldn't believe that she would wear that here. Elena's dress fit her perfectly, but I noticed that there was much more sadness in her eyes than the happiness I've seen in the past couple weeks.

Eren smirked and looked back at her, Elena not knowing that sly look her friend gave her. Eren soon leaned over to Pinky's ear and mumbled something incoherent before Pinky shot a glare at Elena. It was confusing, but I didn't make much of it.

Shane walked in, "So as all you ladies know, two of you will be going home tonight, their are 18 letters and 16 roses. Kellan will be handing the ladies he wants to keep a rose along with an individual letter. As for the two women going home, there will one be a goodbye letter to you. Kellan please start the ceremony." I stepped towards the table that all held the contents. I grabbed the first rose and looked around, "Eren." I called. She giggled and raced up the steps, "Will you please take this rose?" I smiled at her handing her the rose and letter. She smiled and kissed me softly. I saw Elena's eyes twinkle for a second before Eren pulled away, "Thank you!"

"Elena." I called. All the girls, except for Violet, turned to give her a dirty look. She looked at them and sighed before slowly walking up the steps towards me. She looked into my eyes with tears twinkling in her own, "Will you please accept this rose?" I asked her. She hesitated. It looked like she was going to say 'no' and my heart beat stuttered, but she carefully grasped the stem of the rose and took it out of my hand. I handed her the letter and I hugged her tightly but she pulled away and turned to walk back to her spot. Violet reassuringly held her hand and whispered soothing words into her ear as tears raced down her face.

I wanted to stop and see what was going on, but unfortunately...the show must go on.

____

"One more rose left." Shane said looking at me. I sighed and looked at Heather, Pinky and then Brittney. I sighed, "Brittney." I called. I barely saw any sadness in Pinky or Heather's eyes, they were pissed. I knew why too. My prediction was right, they only wanted attention, nothing mo ore less. Might I add, they wanted to be known and famous. Brittney skipped up the steps and took the letter and rose out of my hand before thanking me. I stepped down and handed Heather and Pinky their letters.

"Alright ladies, you may all go back inside and get ready for the night, Heather, Pinky, your suitcases are packed in the limo outside, say your goodbyes." All the girls were saying good bye to the two. Elena hugged Heather and I over heard their conversation, "I'm sorry for whatever happened." Elena said softly, "I'm sorry for all the other girls who have to be under the same roof as you." Heather spat, "Excuse me?" I Elena asked, "Eren's been telling us the truth about you Elena, your a two faced bitch." Heather stated walking, "Oh yea? And I'm not the bitch who listens to other people's bullshit!" Elena nearly screamed.

"I actually go and ask whoever has been victimized you punk ass bitch!" Elena shouted again, literally losing all control. Pinky closed her mouth and backed away as Heather glared at her. Violet raced up to Elena, "Okay okay, calm down it's okay-" Elena cut her off, "No! No it's not okay!" Elena screeched. Everyone flinched, my jaw dropped, "Just leave me the fuck alone!" She growled before dropping her card, her rose and racing into the house. Away from all the girls...away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been so long!
I APOLOGIZE