Status: Getting good...

A Shot at Love

of 'a shot at love'

Kellan...♥
Image

Frustration built up inside me as I walked down the hallway looking for a certain girl who all my suspicions laid on. I hadn't known all the facts, I was basically clueless in the whole situation, but for Elena I needed to be strong, and plus, there were about five camera's in every hallway and room in the place with millions watching my every second of the day so choking up wasn't an option.

I turned to spot a blonde, immediately froze, then chickened out and ducked behind the wall again. My heart pounded furiously, and I would admit my scheme wasn't exactly fully planned out since this morning and now, but I can''t look like a pussy on live television!

I turned and walked back out from behind the wall, getting a full breathe of oxygen when I realized it was Dominique. She was talking to Violet, neither of them noticing me, so instead of acting like a government spy on them, I attempted a casual stride into the hallway. Dominique was the first to notice me, "Kellan! Have you heard?" I turned to blink at her thinking ridiculous thoughts. A minute of silence before she added, "I do feel sorry for you darling! Having that slippery slug, Elena on your tail. She's such a sly fox but if you vote her out this week, the problem will disappear." She chimed.

My throat closed shut and I managed to spot a horror look from Violet before it quickly peeled away with a cheesy smile, "Oh." I chocked, my mind thrumming, "Yea just don't give her a rose this week you know?" She walked over to me, putting her hands on my shoulders, "I can show you a whole new type of sexy on our date next week." She whispered low in my ear. That for sure gave me the chills. I ripped myself away from her and excused myself before meeting up with Mike. Before I escaped from Dominique and Violet I heard, "I so turned him on!"

As I walked I found Eren talking to every soul in the building excluding Elena and I. As soon as I saw her I trucked to her and grabbed her arm. She must have jumped a foot and a half and everyone looked at me, "Woah." She mumbled, but I didn't both to explain as I towed her to my room, dragging her there almost. I looked back in disgust as her and her friends both exchanged smug looks. I half threw her into my room, my head throbbing and my arms tensing from anger as she regained balance, "What's up with you Kellan?" I regained my health and adrenaline rush and then turned to her, "I know what you've been doing Eren." She froze, her face turning a sick coloration of red and white that I'd never seen before on a living human being.

"What do you mean?" She mumbled sitting on my bed, "Your lies about Elena, you know exactly what I mean." She took long breaths and then broke down crying. That stunned me, "Tell me the truth." I demanded. She looked up, her eyes flooded, "You'ev heard about those too? Everyone thinks I made them but I didn't! Elena's my best friend! I don't know who or why anyone would make them and blame them on me! The rumors! The stories! The videos! Maybe to spice up the game but no one knows how much it's hurting me!" My mind by now had completely flipped upside down, "What do you mean?" I asked slowly, "Somehow there's rumors and everyone thinks I spread them! But I didn't! They're framing me Kellan! I can't do anything about it either." I gulped, hesitating with an answer, "What about the video? There was filmed evidence!" She looked at me, giving me the eye, "Well did you actually see it?" My eyes widened, if it was on the show I would have seen it. I get to see every bit of the show!

Elena just described it to me, she didn't show it to me.Then my mind twisted. Elena could be the one lying. I looked at Eren who was absorbed and sobbing in tears, "No she didn't." She looked down, baffled, "I think, Elena's after me..." She whispered, choking on floods of tears. My heart soared and that's when I realized her beauty. I had noticed Elena all this time, no one else but now I look at Eren and see her for who she is. Not just another girl on the game besides Elena, but actually a person.

This time I actually looked at her and I realized how gorgeous she was. How could I just completely block everyone else in this game? How much did I even know about Elena...? She was gorgeous, but I didn't know her true self. I didn't know anyone's true self here, they were all strangers.

I took a long sigh of acceptance and mumbled...

"I believe you."
♠ ♠ ♠
so i'm writing for Nikki since she was booked for stories and had a lot going on, so i decided to help her! Hope you enjoy ;P and don't get too confused, ha!