Status: Getting good...

A Shot at Love

of 'a shot at love'

Elena...♥
Image

"Elena?" A confused voice rang in front of me. Everything was such a blur...but soon it all came to my attention, "Elena, are you with me love?" I looked straight forward, "K-Kellan?" My voice came out hoarse, "Yea...it's me." I took my surroundings, my bed from the motel in the middle of a dark, never ending, haunted cave. Straight across was a river of lava, a waterfall of it streaming down from a crack in the wall. I got out of my bed and swirled around, looking from left to right, investigating.

A figure appeared right at the mouth of the cave, "Kellan? Is that you?" I asked a loud into the open space. With no response...I panicked and ran to the source of the light in the cave, close to the opening, "Kellan!" I shouted. The dark figure blurred into color, but it wasn't Kellan, but Eren. Her ashy hair floating in the breeze and those hazel eyes glaring at me.


"Eren? What are you doing in here?" I asked as her hazel eyes sent a shiver up my spine, "Why are you looking at me like that?" I stammered as she continued glaring, "I don't understand." I said backing away, "D-did you bring me here?" Suddenly she stepped forward and gripped my arm tightly and started dragging me out of the cave. The first light flashed in my face and her eyes and attention were focused hard on the direction in front of us and getting us there. She tossed me into another smaller cave, and I fell to the floor. I quickly got to my feet and swept igneous rock pebbles off my dark dress.

"Walk." Eren ordered shoving me, "Eren?" I whispered becoming frantic, "Go!" She screamed. Her voice echoing in the cave. Tears stung my eyes and I ripped my view off of her and to the path. I walked down but then I heard screaming. Not pained horror movie screaming...but anger and frustration. I found a turn, the source of the screaming and looked. Nothing inside. Just an empty pit.

"How dare you!" Something raged as I wondered in, "What are you going to do about it bitch?" Another voice laughed. It strangely sounded like Eren. A faint crash smashed to the floor and an audience shouting in horror

I opened my heavy eyelids to the real world and felt a little calmer to find my bed placed back in its spot at the mansion. Eren was up before me obviously. it was just a dream...thank god

I closed my eyes sighing when a scream fluttered up the stairs and rattled the room like a 8.O earthquake. More gasps from the same moment smacked me in the face. I whipped my head over to the door and jumped out of bed before stumbling down the steps.

I entered the living room and saw a photo frame broken on the floor. Glass shattered everywhere and the picture inside was torn, "That was a picture of my dad Eren! It was the only thing I had left of him and you ruined it!" Dominque shrieked as tears flew down her face. Eren smiled satisfied with her hands on her hips. Her eyebrows rose, "What are you gonna do about it bitch?" The girl took a step forward and smashed a right hook into Eren's face. Eren stunned staggered back and tripped over a chair, landing hard on the floor.

The whole crowd watching gasped. Eren looked up with a bloody nose, "You think that was funny bitch!?" She hissed. The girl didn't smirk like Eren had. Her eyes were brewing with fire. She tensed up, muscles alert for a second punch. Eren shot up to her feet, Dominque raged at her with another punch but Eren dodged it and grabbed her hair, she succeeded in ripping out a handful as Dominque screaming in pain. The crowd stood, horrified and clueless as the cameras recorded everything. Dominque sent mad punches and was much stronger than I expected. Eren made a punch at her, hitting the side of her face.

I stepped in, "Eren what the hell!" I growled. She gave me a surprised glare, which gave the girl a chance to give Eren her biggest punch she could. I opened my mouth to yell but Eren took the punch straight in the eye. She fell backwards, the crowd screaming and backing up as she hit her head hard on the tile flooring. The cameras followed her, "You really did it now bitch." Eren laughed evilly as she stood up. She gathered all her strength to punch Dominque in the face, "No Eren!" I shrieked. I grabbed her arm, "Stay out of this Elena!" Eren shrieked as I tried to restrain her.

She managed to get through me and she tossed me to the side and sent an uppercut at the girls face. She tripped over the same chair Eren had and hit her head on the wooden table, "Eren!" I shouted as she marched towards the girl on the floor.

I caught her and pulled her back, "What in god's name are you doing!?" I cried, "This isn't your fight!" She snarled at me, "I don't even know you! Stop it now!" She didn't lift her glare on girl, still trying shakily to get on her feet, blood pouring from her mouth. Eren laughed and turned around. She raised her fist and I snapped as she pounded it onto the girls head. I turned her around and sent a thundering echoing slap across her face. She was so stunned and caught off guard that she fell to the floor.

She gave me a look of betrayal as a red mark smeared onto her face. Everything was quiet and I continued to glare at her, "You needed it Eren." I muttered, "This is going out of hand really-" I was cut off by Dominque as she charged at me, head butting me into the side of my rib cage and slamming me into the edge of the glass table as I toppled over it and sliced my arm on a broken fragment, "This is your fault! You stupid bitch!" Dominque shouted at Eren, "Now you get this fucker involved?!" I looked over at her, "You started this fight!" I shouted as rage boiled through me.

I stepped over the table and got in her face, "I was trying to end it and I did!" I growled, "Oh so you're trying to be miss perfect?" She laughed, "Being the hero you are! You aren't cutting it!" She crunched her fists up and took a step towards me wielding a hand in the air. I pushed her back and she punched air, "Get out of my face! I don't need to smell your breathe in the morning." I insulted as her face flushed red as the girls giggled. She ave me a look that Medusa might have given and she came at me, "You think your funny pretty girl!? Well let's see if you think this is funny!" She pushed me hard. I bashed my head against the wall. She slammed her fist into my gut and I gasped for air, choking up blood. I saw her knee coming towards my face as I bent down when I heard a deafening shriek.

"My ear! You bitch!" Dominque shrieked as she stumbled back. I looked to the floor and saw blood, not mine...it was a lot of it too. I looked up at Eren as she held a bloody earring proudly, "What did you do!?" I shrieked bloody murder at her, "Saved your ass that's what I did!" She screamed back putting me in my place, "She ripped my ear! She pulled my earring out!" Dominque sobbed at the top of her lungs.

The girls on her side flocked to her, examining the ear, "Dominque honey, it doesn't look that bad. It'll heal, she didn't completely rip it." They soothed her, "That bitch! I'll do her right!" Dominque tried charging when they caught her arms. I was about to open my mouth to yell when I heard stomping from upstairs, "What the hell is going on?" Kellan's voice thundered like a fatherly figure coming down to scold his children. Everyone scrambled as I just stood there, smashed up on the wall. I slid to sit as my stomach ached and I coughed up more and more blood.

Kellan didn't take long to get down the stairs and see me, "Elena! Woah, babe are you okay?" He came to my side and helped me up as I winced in pain, his hand caressed me by the waist, "Yea I'm alright." I croaked as he picked up a toppled chair and sat me down on it, "Elena! Holy crap your head is bleeding." I was taken off guard and felt my head, "Oh...everyone's head bleeds a ton, even from small cuts, it'll heal over night."

He opened the freezer and got an icepack, filling it with cool water and lots of ice, "What happened?" He asked resting on his knees in front of me and applying the pack to my head, "First fight with the girls. I wasn't in it, just got pulled in." I mumbled sheepishly, "You don't sound too good, did anyone get hurt?" He asked looking at me up and down for bruises, "I'm fine Kellan, just a little fried." I laughed a little. He helped me up like a crutch to his room and sat me down on the water bed, "Wow...your room is really fancy." I mumbled still a little woozy as he walked to his own bathroom, wetting a washcloth for me.

"Is it?" He wondered aloud coming back to me, "Yeah. We just have bunks and we share a room." He took off the ice pack and dabbed at the bleeding spot with the washcloth and I winced again as he looked down on me, "Well you're welcome to come in here whenever you want." He winked at me smirking. It got quiet and I immediately felt the camera's hitting us, "Well...did you just get up?" He asked. I then realized I hadn't brushed my hair, changed clothes, took a shower, had no make-up for anything. In front of Kellan to!? I blushed and in vain tried to hide my rats nest of hair.

He stopped my fidling hands and he looked down on me again, "Come on now, I like your bed hair, messy but sexy. Well you better get prettied up for me." He kissed my forehead and smiled romantically, "I agree." I smiled as the bleeding stopped. Or so I hoped. I started walking out the door to my discomfort...to the room Eren and I shared when Kellan cleared his throat, "One more thing..." I looked back, "I don't think you want this blood wash rag back..." I stammered, "Um...toss it in the dumpster." He smiled, "Right. OH, don't forget our dates tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Why did i choose sugar-coated roses when it has nothing to do with this chapter?
I felt like it :)

+Comment, rate and sub ;D