Status: Getting good...

A Shot at Love

of 'a shot at love'

Elena...♥
Image

When I first came to this place I was really very afraid that I wouldn't actually fall in love. All the girls on t.v, they fell in love before they even saw the bachelor. I wanted to actually feel the connection. Boy did I get my wish. When Kellan kissed me? I knew what that feeling was. After what felt like hours, he pulled away. I opened my eyes and smiled sweetly biting the bottom of my lip. I felt the static, I never understood the feeling of now, but I did now. I breathed slowly, my knees feeling like jelly, "That was...pleasant." I said unknowingly. He chuckled, "Your telling me?" A small sprinkle began to trickle from the sky.

We both looked up, there were stars, millions and billions looking down upon us. The rain sped into downpour, "That's weird. I checked the weather! It was supposed to be warm!" I whined as

We both scrambled back to the little party I made, the moment spoiled, "Oh gosh. I'm sorry Kellan." I sighed, "We're going to half to stay in here till the rain let's up. Ether that or run like tigers back to the car." He smirked, "I'm fine with that." I saw the cameras filming us from the shelter of their own cars. I wasn't let up with Kellan's oddly joyful mood thought as he looked dreamily at the wet sky. He felt my sadness, "Elena... it's just rain babe." He said rubbing my back, "But now the dates not perfect." I mumbled. I heard him get up from the picnic table and skip over to me happily.

"Let me show you how to dance in the rain." He whispered to me as he took my hand and walked me out in the rain. Cold splashed ran against my perfect skin. He began leading me into a romantic dance, taking steps to the left, forward, back and forth. He swirled me around and ducked me. Forcing my eyes to hit his own, "Hello there." He said raising his eyebrows as I laughed. He smiled not saying another word as he brought me back to my feet and twisted me in the grass field. I stumbled, getting dizzy and loosing my footing. Kellan totally laughed after that, "Hey, that was your fault for giving me one too many twists!" I poked his stomach. He smiled and took my hands again and I stepped up on his feet, "I saw this in Twilight." I laughed as he winked at me, "It's okay. I like this better." He whispered. He wrapped his arms around my back as I rested my head on his neck. He followed, resting his cheek on top of my head and we rocked back and forth for a few minutes. I just realized that we never turned off the radio and the acoustic version of "Break Down" by my favorite band Seether flew sweetly through the air. I looked up at his gaze, his honey eyes staring back at mine.

"This is so much better than I pictured it..." I breathed. We both decided we wanted to dance on foot then. We took each others hands and danced in small circles. Everything around us blurring as we danced faster, not caring about anything for a moment. I just then noticed about a thousand more cameras in every angle possible, that were on us. Had they really been there-- oh yea they were.

We stopped dancing and just stood in the grass field, the rain and the scent of it was everywhere around us as time stood still. I wiped my wet hair off my face and he smiled kindly at me, "So...how do you feel after dancing in the rain?" He asked, "Magical." I whispered, "Like walking on air." He shone his perfect white aligned teeth at me, "Like I'm in a fairy tale!" I exclaimed jumping up. We both laughed together, perfectly mixing into harmony, "I felt the same." He whispered soothingly, brushing my matted wet hair out of my face after it had covered my eyes from the rain.

___

I lay soaking wet in an also wet field of grass with Kellan right next to me. The rain had stopped and we were looking at the stars, "I thought you don't get them like this in the city." I asked, "We don't. This is a rare occasion I guess." He looked over from the stars and at my face. I smiled in return, "Well I think it's one of the most beautiful thing's I've seen." I whispered. A few moments of silence passed, the stars and the full moon casting light everywhere for us, "Well we better get back." Kellan mentioned. I got up. The grass sticking all over my wet skin and clothes, "I guess." I moped.

___

After we packed up everything, a taxi whizzed up to us in nano seconds and we drove off. I looked up ahead and sat that it was 12:34 in the morning. We droving in the dark and silence packed taxi. An annoying green light, a not so well hidden camera fixed in the taxi for us. After a few minutes, sleep began to see in. Crap. I managed to keep from yawning when we stopped back at the house. I headed in a rush thinking I'd fall over in a heap.

"What's the hurry?" Kellan asked. I stopped and looked back, "Oh uh..." I looked back at the house and back to him. He took my hand and we walked in together. The place was deserted as we walked up the stairs and past snores through doors to his room. He sat me down on his bed and I smiled. He got up on the bed on the other side, got under the covers and put his arm around me, "Aren't you worried that you'll get your bed wet?" I asked with a smile on my face, "No. It's worth it though." He whispered. We both snuggled up in his huge cozy bed and the time ticked by slowly.

"Kellan." I said through the drifting silence, "Yes?" He asked not looking down at me, "Well..." I began laying on my side and looking at his face, "That kiss...it was something memorable." I whispered as he smiled, "You know, I forgot how that went...wanna remind me?" He whispered. I closed my eyes, a perfect smile on my face and I rested my head back on the pillow, "Let's not forget all the other girl's Mr. Lutz." I mumbled. I looked over at him and his eyes were closed. He didn't answer. Damn. I closed my eyes a bit nervous. Then an electric pulse ran through me. MY eyes bulged open as I felt Kellan crush his lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around him instinctively and kissed him back, it wasn't as long but it all felt so right, "See you tomorrow Elena." He whispered before smiling and going back to his side of the bed and closing his eyes. I smiled as the time blurred and sleep took me to the land of dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
I personally love this chapter ;D
Hope you share my thoughts, dear fans!
sub rate comment as always, more coming soon ;)

Breakdown; Seether (acoustic version) = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJs0X0K4WSo&feature=related
And no, i do not own anything about this song ;)

+ + +