Status: Getting good...

A Shot at Love

of 'a shot at love'

Kellan...♥
Image

"You need to start making up some thing for the girls Kellan." Shane said while I was sitting in my room eating Chinese food, "Meaning?" I asked with a mouthful of food, "Like ...a group date!" He snapped at me, "Say what?" I asked, "You gather a bunch of girls, and give one of them a rose! You know, one that really catches your eye." I raised an eyebrow, "Is this show just copying Bachelor or what?" I asked, "Ugh fine than." He started walking out.

"No no! But I do like the idea, but probably something else for the 'special girl of the night'?" I asked, as he turned to walk back to me, "Such as? Cut me some slack, we had to throw this out live. I didn't have time for brainstorming." He responded as I rolled my eyes, "You're so damn lucky I'm frigging helping. How about. I do what I do and you stay out if it?" I nodded smiling before going back to my meal, "This better be good Kellan, our viewers want something intense."

"Like what a bitch fight? They already got one." He walked out the door, leaving me to my meal.

___

* a day later *

I put on a nice outfit and walked down the stairs, it was about 5:31 in the morning and I wrote a quick note in a card and set it on the table with flowers before walking out.

___

I stood near the park where me and Elena were in. Tossing a football in the air and catching it as it came down. I looked at my watch and looked up when I saw the camera man enter. Their here! Act cool...

"Look it's Kellan!" I heard Eren squeal. I smiled, probably the only thing I could do since I didn't have the balls to do anything else. I picked out 7 girls. Alisha, Bree, Chantal, Marissa, Eren, Jackie and Elena. I looked at the two friends that walked towards me and felt like the greatest jack ass in the history of jack asses. Why would I do that?!

Obviously my brain doesn't work at 5:3O in the morning, but I could tell just by looking at Eren's face that she was pissed because Elena was assigned in this group to. I hugged each and everyone of them. I was getting down to Eren and Elena and as I was about to hug Elena, Eren plunged herself in front of the girl and hugged me. Elena still kept a small smile on her face, "Oh I missed you Kellan!" Eren giggled, "I missed you to Eren." I laughed slightly. Eren pulled back, "Hi Kellan." Elena said softly as she hugged me. I noticed all the other girls make faces as if she did something wrong.

I didn't make a confused look even though I wanted to, but it did get me thinking, "Hey you." I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head, making Eren, the closest to us, go into a frenzy. Word probably got out that we kissed on our first date...I pulled away when she did and stepped back with the football in my hands.

"So as you all know. I am a sports guy." I smirked as the girls hooted and applauded, "So I decided that our date would be a football game. I want a girl who can get down and dirty just like me. Someone energetic and if you suck at this? Don't worry about it. Trying is the best you can do." I responded.

Mutters broke out, "Now since there are seven of you and me making either. I'll choose someone to come stand next to me to be the opposing team." I looked around. All girls jumping and screaming, "Pick me!" All except Elena, so I decided, why not?

"Elena please come stand next to me." I said smirking at her, "The breeze picked up and the clouds mushed together. She smiled as the breeze pushed her hair in different directions but she still looked beautiful. It's not like I did this on purpose. I wasn't going to be leaving anyone out, "Ladies first." I said looking at her as she looked back at the girls.

"Jackie." She stated as the girl stepped forward and they both giggled before she stood next to Elena, "Marissa." I called, "Alisha." Elena chose, "Eren." I laughed as the biggest smile was plastered on her face as she raced next to me, "Bree." Elena smirked, "Chantal of course. So here we go guys. You all know how to play right?"

I showed them a quick demonstration before Elena got on the other side of the face off, all the girls line up properly, "So what do I do, just count numbers?" Eren asked as we all lined ourselves up, "Yes love. Just say "Hike" when you're ready."

She took a breath, nervous obviously as cameras recorded us. Her gorgeous eyes glistening and that beautiful hair blowing in the breeze, "14! 34! 23! Hike!" She threw the ball under her towards Marissa and me, along with a bunch of other girls who took off towards the other side, "I'm open!" I shouted as Marissa tossed it towards me. It flew in the air, perfect toss and right as I was about to catch it, Elena jumped up in front of me and caught it herself before running towards the other side.

I blinked a couple times before she made a touch down, "Yea Elena!" Jackie cheered as they all celebrated there first point. She winked at me and I placed my hands on my hips, "You monkey." I mouthed smirking.

___

"Last touchdown!" I announced, "24! 11! 34! Hike!" I kept my eye son Elena since she was the best played. She dashed as fast as she could over to our side as Bree threw the ball towards her, Elena caught it quickly but I was faster than she expected. She turned and screamed laughing as I tackled her to the ground, "Gotcha!" I smirked, "We win!" Chantal cheered as the girls walked over to high five each other. Elena sighed, "I was so close." She pouted, "You're just too cute" I laughed brushing the hair out of her eyes, "Your a total spider monkey." She responded, "Me!? You should've seen you! Where did you learn to play like that?" I asked, "Cousins." She responded as I pulled her up

Eren skipped up to me and turned me around, wrapping her arms around my neck, "You were really good Kellan, you need to teach me how to play better." She responded biting her bottom lip, "I will." I responded wrapping my arms around her waist. I watched as Elena walked off towards Jackie and Alisha as they talked constantly, "Promise?" She asked running her hand through my hair, "I promise, we'll do it together." I smirked down at her.

Then she did something I didn't expect. She tip toed and she harshly pressed her lips against mine. I stood stunned for a moment but the touch of her lips sent me into a frenzy and I kissed her back. I gripped onto her waist as she tightened her grip on my neck. The kiss was nothing compared to Elena's and I have to be honest with you on that.

Elena...♥
Image

"That was so much fun!" I laughed as all three of the girls laughed with me, their eyes strayed from me and went wide eyed, "What?" I asked turning around. My jaw dropped and my heart completely shattered.

The pain was probably written all over my face, this is why I didn't want to come onto a stupid show. If he'd kiss me one day and then my best friend the next...how was I supposed to feel? A hand went onto my shoulder, "It's just a moment for them probably." Bree whispered, "Doesn't seem like it. Sorry Elena, but you came here knowing this was gonna happen." Jackie said carelessly.

Something that made me feel completely unloved was the Kellan didn't kiss me passionately like the way he kissed Eren. Ours was just a little pause and breath of a moment, friendly. This is considered the second date for him and Eren and here I am standing and watching as they lick each others faces off in front of me.

Eren pulled away and smirked before turning to skip towards me, "Did you see that?!" She squealed. I didn't know what to say so I nodded lifelessly, like a bobblehead on it's own. She skipped off with the other group members while I looked at the ground, "Elena?" Kellan asked. I looked up at him and smiled, "Yea?" I asked, "You okay?" He asked stunned with my smile, "Sure." I nodded, "Look about Eren-" I cut him off, "This is a reality show, experiment all you want Kellan, You are looking for a wife aren't you?" I stated a bit harsher than I should've been. I turned and played it off like nothing even though it mean everything
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah sorry for the wait.

I wanted something crazy to happen.