Status: Getting good...

A Shot at Love

of 'a shot at love'

Elena...♥
Image

He loves me
He loves me not
He loves me
He loves me not…
He loves me…

I picked the last petal off the beautiful steamed rose and muttered, "he loves me not " Chantal's attention was directed from her fashion magazine to me, "Yea, what do you think of this?" I asked as I threw the flower stem to the side of me, "You do realize you just yelled at a flower right?" Chantal asked giving me a half a smug face and half a concerned face. I looked up at her and criss crossed my legs on the seat next to the window, "Is this all about last night?" She asked. My cheeks lit like a candle; damn she was just too smart. Or maybe I was just too dumb and made it real obvious.

"No." I lied, turning to hid my own personal forest fire burning all over my face. Chantal was about to argue otherwise when a knock on the door saved my pride. I jumped up from the seat and stepped towards the door. Chantal rolled her eyes and picked up her magazine onec again, "Don't think this conversation is over." She mumbled more seriously. I clicked open the door when a man strolled inside, inviting himself in, "Good morning Miss Elena." He warmly greeted, shaking my hand roughly. I was half dazed as he went around inspecting the room, "Um excuse me. I don't remember giving you permission to browse my room." I said seriously, "He looked up from checking under the pillows, embarrassment touching his face, "Oh, my dearest apologizes, you certainly had known I was coming didn't you? I had told Kellan to tell all the girls I'd be inspecting." I looked at him like he was nuts.

"He didn't remember now did he?" He scowled, "Well you needn't worry Miss Elena, under the law. I will not check closets, dresses or anything else you may find personal." He gave me a small welcoming smile, "I am merely here to check for drugs or any time of weapon." I gave him a suspicio0us look, "I will be needing to take your baggage with me to run through a metal detecting scanner." I glared at him, "Can I at least take a couple things out?" I asked as he nodded, "Under my supervision." Chantal roller her eyes again as I knelt down and tried not to show my bras and underwear as I opened my suitcase.

I took out some jeans with brass buttons, some loose change, bobby pins and clips, junk in the back that looked like metal, and well...other average junk. I nodded for the man to take the luggage, expecting him to get it and be on his way, but instead her snatched the jeans I had taken out and checked the pockets, "Are you done?" I asked irritatedly. I had only taken out 3 pairs of jeans so he finished quickly, "Alright, I can see my presence here isn't welcome." He dully noted, "Got that right." Chantal murmured as I held in my giggles. He knelt down and grabbed Eren's 3 large bags and left with that. The door shut, "He had no business to be so cocky." I muttered. Another knock and Chantal laughed, "I think he came back to take you this time." I shook my head not knowing what to say and opened the door. A woman appeared smiling, "Is Eren in the room?" I looked at Chantal, "No but Chantal is and I'm Elena." Her misty gray eyes shifted from mine to Chantal's. The woman smiled, "Well Elena, would you like to be the first than?" I gave her the "are you nuts?" look, "For what?" I asked, "Well, for the show of course. We are taping the girl's point of view on the show. The girl's opinions on the other contestants and of course, your relationship with Kellan so far. I gulped nervously, "Sure."

___

I sat in the cool seat as the camera's blinded my eye sight. An audience sitting there looking up at me with googly eyes. Fans of the show I suppose. The place was packed, "So how are you feeling Elena?" The woman, whose name is Marie, asked. I blinked a couple times, swallowing my words, "Well I guess I'm feeling okay." I mumbled nervously, "So we are going to ask you a few questions." She mentioned, breezing through my obvious nervousness. I guess messing up on live camera would be awesome to show. In response, I nodded, "So tell us, how did you feel when you first came onto the show?" She asked going right into the questions, "Well Marie, at first I felt nervous that love would be hard you know? You only get one shot at love, in my opinion, and I was so scared I would mess it up, but now me and Kellan we really have something special. Well that's what I think a-and I think this spark can bloom into lighting bolts." Ooh's and Ah's and claps crossed the audience as Marie smiled at me.

"So I hear you, Eren, and Tyra had quiet the fight not too long ago? Would you like to explain to us your feeling's during that occasion?" I looked at the audience, what must be over 1OO chairs with people filled in them centered their eyes on me, "Well uh...I was surprised." I nodded, "Eren's my best friend and I've never known her to fight like that, she's always been a gentle soul and I was completely struck by it honestly." I spoke, giving a small smile, "Yes but did it make you, mad or anything?" I licked my dry lips and spoke, "Well of course it made me mad. I was mostly concerned for Eren in the situation" Marie nodded, "Looks like your friendship with Eren is pretty dense huh?" I nodded as she spoke.

"Even after what Eren had said about you?" Confused and not wanting to look stupid, I furrowed my brows and cocked my head to one side, "You look like you don't know." She asked. I looked in multiple directions, my hands sweating and all public eyes on me, "Eren spread rumors about how you and Kellan had sex on the first date." My heart stuttered and I didn't know how to react to that, "Wh-what?" I asked stunned, "She never said thing about that." My voice now shaky. The audience made a ton of ooh's, "But dear, she did. You didn't know? You mean, she was keeping it from you." Another explosion of murmurs. I looked for support in the audience but they just watched me, waiting for an answer, "I don't think you have proof because she would never spread rumors." I muttered, all this was starting to strike my mind, "Hm, let's play it then."

Marie took out a remote from on top of the little glass table and pressed a button that sent a giant t.v in the background to switch on. Eren was centered on it as she talked to Bree. Eren spoke in whispers, "So you really wanna know what happened on Elena's first date?" She asked Bree. Bree looked in all directions, probably trying to see if I was spying and turned back to Eren, "I saw them in bed, but I didn't think it got farther than that!" She whispered shocked. Eren smiled, it was a devilish smile, "Yup. She's already on top of the game with Kellan, I saw them personally through the window, I was getting something from the vending machine and they were totally making out." My jaw dropped as I watched the tape. I looked to Marie and the audience as they watched intently.

"They got real into it too! They didn't even notice me watching! They started to take off their clothes and I looked away of course, but it was obvious what went on from that." Bree looked stunned, she turned to look from left to right and than back at Eren, "No, Elena looked like a good girl, she didn't even look like she'd try anything like that. Elena looked nice." Bree sounded like she was trying to convince her more than Eren at the end, "Well believe whatever alright, the innocent one's are always the bad ones in my opinion, and if I were you Bree? I'd watch my back. I heard she's targeting you to be off the show. She was being all smug over how she was going to get you off, telling Kellan all this nasty shit that you do and how you don't like to have one guy for too long." As Eren went on, Bree's face turned pale as a ghost, not angry but like she was scared to death of me. I could imagine her painting pictures in her head, me consulting Kellan of what devil's lie inside Bree.

"What should I do Eren?" Bree asked, "Don't worry. I don't think you're next. I told Kellan that Elena's a liar, I think he believes me. But unless you want Elena to get back on you as a subject with Kellan, I would keep this to yourself until necessary, if you mention this to her and it ticks her off, she can kick you out of this game like nothing-" She stopped dead when a familiar figure curved around the corner, it was me, "Hey girls!" I the picture of me said, walking up to them, "Hey Elena!" Eren smiled, getting up as we hugged, Bree stayed quiet. I remember this! It was a couple days ago.

"Whats going on ladies?" I asked sitting down, "Nothing." Eren replied casually, "We're just talking about stuff." Bree said shakily. I remembered that to, I was going to ask if things were okay but I decided not to stick my nose into her business and kept it to myself with that.

The tape soon ran out and it stopped, sending me out of my daze, but I stared at the blank television for what seemed like forever. Marie turned to me, "So...how are you feeling about Eren now?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Like, omg, sorry i took so long! I've got a ton on my plate, including my computer being totally redone, so much homework i couldn't even do anything i wanted too, and i can't come on during the week days so i ONLY have weekends to do it- unless somehow, i get time during the week... so.... MAH BAD!
To make up for it i made it a page longer than usual ;D Yeah and i also have like all my stories due for me..... so i had to get rockin' on this story! Oh yeah and i had a brain fart for this story, so, once again, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! Enjoy anyway? Comment and sub! :D ++TIJO++