Your Deception Leads to Your Own Demise

Twins Isabelle and Nikki Granger were very unalike. Yeah, they were identical, but Isabelle was Gryffindor, and Nikki was a Slytherin.

Lucius Malfoy was cold and controlling, he was the King Of Slytherin. His best friend, Severus Snape, was just as cold, maybe even more so, and was the Slytherin Prince.

The Granger's Best friend, Lily Potter, was a Ravenclaw, and she believed that Lucius Loved Her, but the truth was, he didn't love her, and she loved his best friend.

Lily is the connecting Link between the two twins, if not for her, they'd be forced to act as enemies.

(Author Note: Lily Potter is supposed to be in Gryffindor, but not in my story, and one of the Granger's is Hermione's Mother. In Your comments, I'd Like you to guess which one, I already know who, and who the father is... and I know Lily's name is not Potter yet, but I decided it would be...)

Lucius Deceived Lily Potter, and one of the twins, and when he realized who he loved, it was too late, she was already trying to mend her best friend's and sister's hearts, she didn't need her's broken too. But will she feel that way forever?
  1. Lucius Prologue
    Seventh Year
  2. Granger Prologue
    Starting with Hermione.