Karma's Revenge

Let's Make A Bet

"Where are we going?" I yelled out, too lazy to get out of my bed. We left the hotel this morning and the medicine that the doctor gave me seemed to be working since I was feeling much better.

"Shut up," i heard Colt mumble out as he turned over in his bed. I snickered at him. He was currently experiencing a hangover due to the fact that he, Gerard, Max, and Craig had all gone out to drink last night. Max wasn't even moving. He seemed to be dead.

"San Diego," I heard Frank yelled, followed by a moan courtesy of Colt.

I sighed before I got up and walked to the "family room" on the bus. I smiled at Monte as i plopped next to him as he continued to play Mario Kart. "I wanna play next round," I whined, smirking when I saw Monte jump, making him lose his first place title.

"Damnit Saph!" He cursed as he tried to make Yoshi speed up. I giggled before I felt someone sit on the other side of me. I turned to see Frankie sitting there munching on a bag of chips. I gave him a puppy dog look, but he only smirked at my pouting form.

"Fine," he said, placing a chip in my hand. I smiled as I bit into it.

"Argh! Fucking second?!?"

I laughed at Monte's childish pout. "I wanna play," I repeated, grabbing another controller as Monte set up the game.

"Let's make a bet," Frankie said, snatching up another controller. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"...What?"

He smirked. "Losers have to strip."

I dropped the controller and shouted. "Hell fucking no!"

He cackled evilly. "i was just kidding. Jeez." I glared at him, but he continued on. "Anyways, loser has to pay for lunch for the whole group at the next venue. Winner gets to choose where we eat."

I smirked. "What about the middleman?"

Frankie scrunched his face up in thought before he shrugged. "Then their just there. They don't have to pay, but they don't get to choose."

I nodded my head as I heard Monte agree.

"Let the games begin."
♠ ♠ ♠
....Crap chapter, i know. >.< I'll make the next one much better and longer. But I thought I owed you guys an update. Sorry about the lateness by the way. Semester's ending, meaning we have finals. >.< hate them so much...