Karma's Revenge

He's Never Far

His eyes bored into mine sadly. "I already told Craig."

My face paled, remembering how Craig had walked over to Rhett to talk to him. I shot up and ran out of the room and back to my dressing room, running straight into Craig, my clenched fists hitting his chest.

"Why the fuck are you telling him my business? You need to fucking stay out of it! It's not your thing to tell!" I was in hysterics at that point, Rhett and Colt trying to pry me of the lead singer. I sobbed though, my strength slowly leaving me so all i could do was hold onto him to prevent me from collapsing on the ground. I felt someone slowly pry me away from Craig, cradling me into their chest.

I pulled away and glared at the blond haired boy in front of me. "Why did you even show him the note?"

Monte saddened face made me want to forget about being angry, but I couldn't let it go. "I had to, Saphs."

I pulled away from him and glared at him before spinning on my heel and heading out of the venue, walking to the bus. Craig and Monte couldn't follow, they were due to go on. And hopefully, my band knew when to leave me alone. I walked over to the bus and walked on, going over to my bunks and climbing up, pulling the curtain open. But the rose on my bed made me freeze. I slowly picked up the black rose and the note attached to it.

Sapphire,

I'm so disappointed. But I suppose it was my fault for leaving the note in the first place, especially since you had hit your head. So I'll let it slide this once. But I hope you know that if they do anything like calling the cops on me, or if you show them this note, just remember that ANYTHING can happen to them.

From,
your lover.


I shook as I looked around the empty bus, paranoia taking over. I climbed up on my bunk and shut the curtain, curling up into a ball and letting my tears fall from my eyes.

Why me?
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah ... Another chapter up, but what do you guys think? :3