Karma's Revenge

Thanks You Guys

I cracked open my eyes, throat hoarse from the night before. I sat up and pawed at my eyes, freezing once I saw the flower again. I searched my bed for the note before I stuffed both objects into my drawer under all of my clothes. I grabbed some clothes along the way and slid out of my bed, making my way over to the bathroom. Once I changed out into more comfortable clothes, I walked looked into the mirror and checked myself, trying to make it look as though nothing was wrong.

Although i failed at that.

I walked out of the bus and looked around, noticing that the bus was currently parked next to a hotel. I scowled. Those bastards left me on the bus. I stomped back onto my bus, snatching my phone out of my bag and hitting a few buttons before I pushed it to my ear, the ringing sound meeting my hearing.

"M'ello?"

"You jackass," I spat out, rolling my eyes. "You left me out on the bus while you guys went into the hotel."

I heard a sigh come from Colt's end, obviously still tired. "You were sleeping though and none of the Escape's guys wanted to bother you after what happened last night. "

"You could have still woken me up," I whined. "Besides, what rooms are you in?"

"Ugh. Go bother someone else!"

"Ooh, what's Mikey's room number?"

After telling me my wanted information, I hung up the phone and rushed to the hotel and onto the escalator, pressing the button to the 7 floor. I got out and walked over to room 719 and knocked on the door repeatedly until I was met with a glaring Gerard. "What?"

I just waved at him, giving him a huge grin before I walked in. "I'm here to bother Mikey."

He just sighed before he closed the door and retreated to his own room. I knocked on the other door and when no sound came from it, I opened it and peeked in, seeing Mikey snoring away on his bed. I grinned before I slipped past the door and crept closer to the bed.

"One ... Two..Three," I said outloud, jumping on the bed.

"GAAH!" I heard him scream before he fell to the ground with a thump. I gigled before I peaked over the edge of the bed, an innocent look on my face.

"Hi..."

He glared at me. "Not nice."

I gave him the look. "Really? 'Cuz it wasn't nice of you guys to leave me out on the bus alone."

He grinned sheepishly before he sat up, tousling his hair before he stood up and made his way to the bathroom.

"Once I get ready, I'll make it up to you by buying you breakfast."

I grinned. "Thaaaaank you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. >.> Sorry if it sucks.