Karma's Revenge

A Deadly Walk

"I'm gonna go on a walk!" I shouted as I slipped my shoes on and putting my phone in my pocket. I walked out and sighed happily as I began making my way over to the edge of the lake and began walking along the shore, a smile on my face as I looked at the beautiful scenery around me. This is why I love doing things like this.

After walking along the lake for about 10 minutes, I veered off to walk into the forest, listening as the birds sang to each other. I let out a small laugh as I came to a clearing full of different flowers, sun slowly peeking through the trees over head. I laid down and relaxed my body.

Suddenly, a crack broke the silence and peace and I quickly sat up, looking around the clearing to see nothing. I stood up and tried to make my way back to the cabin, trying to ignore the paranoid feeling I was getting. I tripped over a rock and I screamed as I fell on the ground.

I looked around frantically before I stood up, preparing to sprint the hell away from here.

"Got you," that familiar low voice said before a cloth was placed over my mouth and nose. I quickly stopped breathing, trying to struggle away from him. But my lungs screamed at me to breath and I took a gasp of air, the drugs already taking affect.

I heard him chuckle as darkness started to ebb into my vision.

"Sweet dreams, love."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness. >.< But it is setting up the scene for the next chapter and if I write anymore, than yeah... the whole effect is lost. XD