Karma's Revenge

Wha- It's you?

I groaned as pain hit my body hard. Struggling to open my eyes, I could feel a rough material rubbing at my skin on my wrists and ankles. I opened my eyes slowly, my vision blurred. Blinking, my vision soon focused on the bedroom I was in. Beige walls trimmed with gold surrounded the room, a tan carpet on the ground. The bed, adorning wine coloured sheets, was under me as I my arms and legs were tied by a course rope.

Panic rose in me as I struggled to get my limbs free, short breaths coming out fast. As I was about to scream, the doorknob turned, causing me to freeze. A boy, around the age of 21 came in, his hand running through his short, black hair.

HIs face clicked in my mind. He was one of the techies on the tour, always doing sound check with us. I felt my body relax for a bit as stared at him.

"How did-"

"Your up," He said. I froze. His voice. It's the same as that guy.

I screamed as I struggled to get away, falling off the bed in the process. His expression turned to hurt as he came closer to me. I scrambled to get away from him, backing myself into a corner and trying to push my body farther back.

"It's okay, love. I'm not going to hurt you."

I flinched and squeezed my eyes shut, arms wrap around my own body tightly. A squeak left my mouth as I felt my body being lifted up and moving. I squeezed my eyes tighter, refusing to look at my captor in the face.

I felt my body land on the bed and the place next to me dropped down. I took a peek through my eyelids to see him staring intently at me.

"...What do you want with me?" I asked, wincing as my voice cracked. He raised his hand and I flinched, not expecting him to be petting my head.

I hated this. I hated the ... control he's having over me.

"I just wanted to spend time with you. You just left all of a sudden and I got worried about you."

I bit my lip, scared at the fact that he was always by us, him being a techie and all. How did he find us?

"When i noticed you were gone for two days, I asked Rob where you guys were and he told us you guys had gone to some cabin. 'Course, he didn't tell me specifically, so I had to do some research to find out where you were. However, I guess it's my luck I found you in the forest by yourself."

I swallowed hard, licking my lip as I tried to scoot farther away from him. He sighed, standing up before heading towards the door. "I'll get you some food."

With that the door closed shut and I fell on the bed, crying softly

Someone please help me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long to update. >.< Busy...