Karma's Revenge

Monte and Mikey

I felt my bed sink as conscious grabbed a hold of me. I let out a sigh before I fluttered my eyes open, trying to focus on the person sitting on the bed next to me.

"Mikey?"

He gave me a half-hearted grin before placing a finger to his lip, indicating to my other side. I turned my head to see Monte, his head resting on his arms.

"How long was I out?" I whispered, looking down at my hands.

"...almost three weeks."

"THREE WEE-"

Mikey cut off my scream with his hand on my mouth. But the damage was already done.

"Saphs?"

I turned my head to see the sleepy blonde and I sheepishly smiled. "Hey?"

He launched himself into me, a stream of worlds leaving his mouth, all jumbled together.

"Jeez, calm down Monte. I'm fine now."

He sighed before pulling away, scrunching his nose up. "Don't you ever do that again, alright?"

I snorted. "Yeah, I'm planning on getting a stalker as soon as I get out." I regretted it however as Monte's face became blank. Sighing, I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry. I'll try to be more careful, kay?"

I felt him relax before he returned my hug.

xXxXxXxXxXx

"You know, they both never left your side," Karma commented, popping a fry into her mouth. I rolled my eyes before I took a bite out of my chicken nuggets.

"They who?"

"You know, Mikey and Monte."

I shook my head. "Why are we even on this subject when I asked you how you and your boyfriend are doing?"

She smirked at me. "Well, it's ex-boyfriend now.."

I gasped, picking up a chicken and flinging it at her.

"When did this happen?"

She blushed as she scratched the back of her neck. "...This morning?"

I rolled my eyes, but none the less gave her a hug with a smile on my face. "Good. I never liked him anyways. So spill, what happened?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "We just ... didn't match anymore. It was a mutual agreement. We're still friends, but we both agreed we're just not meant to be."

I smiled at her. "You guys broke off on really good terms. I was expecting you guys to break up in this big dramatic way, like maybe you found out he was cheating on you ... maybe with a guy no less."

She laughed, throwing a fry at my face. "Loser."

I stuck my tongue out at her playfully. "So what are you going to do about Colt?"

She scoffed. "What about him?" However, the blush on her face gave her thoughts away.

"You like him," I sang out, my smile growing wider as her blush redden. "You wanna marry him, you wanna fuuuuuuck him."

"Shut up," she retorted, crossing her arms over her chest. "Besides, what are you going to do about Monte and Mikey?"

"What about them?"

She rolled her eyes. "Your just as bad as Colt when it comes to these things."

"I take offense to that," I told her with a blank stare. The room was silent for a minute before the two of us burst out laughing.

"Okay, okay. Maybe your not that bad. But seriously, did you not notice the way Mikey and Monte acts towards you?"

I thought back about it before shaking my head. "Should I have?"

She shook her head. "Your hopeless sometimes, you know that Sapphire? Never mind, i guess. You'll just have to deal with it later."

I just sighed in response.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah! I'm sorry. >.< You can't even imagine how many times I started writing this chapter before I realized I didn't like it, erased the whole thing and started over again. >.> Damn myself for trying to be a perfectionist. -_-U

But anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. :P