Karma's Revenge

We're Touring With THEM?

”I got a hole inside and feeling 10 miles, it’s feeling 10 miles, it’s feeling 10 miles wide” Karma sang out as we closed up the song 10 miles wide.

“Happy?” I asked Colt, rolling my eyes as he just nodded his head like a little bobble head toy.

“Let’s go with ‘Mama’s Lost Angel’,” Rhett told us, already starting up the beat that would lead us into the song. I nodded before I started to count the beats, waiting for my queue to start.

“Tears fall down my face, watching that lost soul,” Karma began, singing with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. This was her favorite song we’ve written so far and it was one of our latest one, something that’s new on the album we’ve just finished.

I couldn’t help but smile as I notice everyone putting their heart into their playing. But something caught my eye. I looked towards the door of the practice room and my hand twitched, causing me to mess up on one of the chords. I jerked my head away from the door and concentrated on getting back on track.

I looked up at Colt, seeing him mouth ‘what happened?’ I just shrugged before nodding towards his bass, signaling he should pay attention. He rolled his eyes before he closed his eyes once more, concentrating hard on playing.

I looked back at the door and raised an eyebrow at Rob, who had an evil smirk on his face as the two men behind him were talking and laughing. I stuck my tongue out a him before I switched my attention back to my guitar to get ready for my solo.

“Now beware, for Mama’s lost her little angel,” Karma sang out, her words fading out towards the end as I continued playing with Rhett, faster and faster until we stopped abruptly. I wiped my forehead, proud of the four of us.

Rob walked in the room just then to ruin the mood.

“Oh my gosh! The almighty Sapphire screwed up? What is the world coming to?”

I flipped him off, refusing to look up from my guitar already knowing who was standing next to him. I heard gasps and Karma swear a few minutes later. I grinned before I looked up at Rob.

“And the almighty Rob though I’d be the annoying fangirl?”

He rolled his eyes, a smile still on his face anyways, before he turned to the men. “Guys, this is Karma’s Revenge with Rhett, Karma, Colt, and Sapphire,” he said, motioning towards us as he said our names.

“And this is-“

Colt cut him off again.

“Gerard Way and Craig Mabbitt.” Rob nodded, a smirk on his face.

I looked up and shook my head fast. “Oh god, please don’t tell me we’re-“

“You’re touring with them!” Rob said, a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes, but couldn’t help laughing as Karma pulled me up to start jumping up and down the room.

I stopped after I felt dizzy, forcing Karma to stop as well. I coughed, trying to hide my laugh before I turned to the older of the two, holding my hand out. “Nice to meet you.”

He smiled before taking my hand as well. “The pleasure’s all mine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 I'm so happy my story's going somewhere...unlike my other ones.... >.>

Anyways, I wanna thank Secrets-that-die for her comments. :3 Totally made my day and persuaded me to write...despite the fact that I'm tired as fuck from swimming today. xD But hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. :D