Karma's Revenge

The Big Day

"Wake up!” I heard someone shout before something heavy landed on me. I cursed, pulling the covers away from my head to see Karma smiling at me.

“What do you want?” I practically growled at her, spotting the clock behind her that read 4:30 a.m.

“What do you mean? We go on tour today!” Karma exclaimed, grabbing my hand before pulling me out of bed. I pouted, looking back at my bed.

It’s been about a month since we heard that we were going on tour and we’ve met everyone a couple of days after meeting Gerard and Craig. All I could think was how this was going to be a very interesting tour. But today’s the big day where we head off to Washington and make our way to the east coast over the next few months.

“But we don’t have to meet them until 6.”

She shook her head. “Rob called and said that we need to be there by 5. So hurry up!”

I sighed before I realized I forgot to pack. “Shit, Karma, can you help me pack while I get ready?” She smirked at me, nodding her head before I ran into my bathroom.

Changing into some jeans and a random shirt, I tried to make myself somewhat presentable before I joined Karma. 20 minutes later, Karma and I were in the car on our way to the studio where we’re going to meet everyone else.

An irritated Rob greeted us as we arrived at 5:15. “Your late,” was all he said. I rolled my eyes.

“That tends to happen when you change the time last minute and not tell everyone.”

Realization dawned on him and a very small blush covered his cheeks as he scratched his head. “…Oops?”

I rolled my eyes before I pulled my bags and guitar out of the car, telling Karma to drop the car off at Rhett or Colt’s house and come back. She nodded before she drove down to the end of the street where their houses stood, sprinting back here to jump on Colt, who seemed just as hyper as she was. Rhett was pretty much half asleep, sitting on the sidewalk with his bags.

“When’s the bus coming?” I asked Rob, trying to fight a yawn. He glanced at his watched and said soon, walking away from us to answer a phone call.

Two sets of headlights appeared at the end of the street, slowly making it’s way to us before it stopped, revealing the two buses we’ll be living on for the next few months. People started to pile out of the buses with their bags, half of them distorted while the other half seemed to be jumpy and high.

“Hello again,” I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and smiled at Craig.

“Hey. What’s going on?”

He shrugged. “We’re being treated like kids and being assigned buses." I deadpanned, not believing him.

“…Why?” He just shrugged again.

“Rob’s idea.” I rolled my eyes before I yawned, leaning my head against his shoulder.

“Stay like that so I can sleep,” I mumbled out, hearing his laugh as he shook. But I can’t sleep apparently when someone poked me on my side, causing me to jump up. I glared at the owner of the finger, seeing Frank Iero next to me. I rolled my eyes before I waved at him. “Hello,” I told him, giving him a slight wave. He grinned before waving his hand back and forth really fast.

“Hi Fyre!” he greeted me, making me grin at his nickname for me.

“Okay everyone, listen up! We’re going to get on the buses and leave as soon as I tell you where to go,” Rob said, slipping his phone into his pocket.

He held out a hat with tiny slips of paper. I wanted to hit my head against something. Why are we cursed to have this childish guy as our manager? We all slowly picked out a piece of paper, my own revealing a purple scribble.

“Purple on bus one, red on the other,” Rob shouted, heading to his own car. I rolled my eyes before I picked up my belongings and headed over the the first bus, falling into step with the rest of my band. Rhett and Karma had blue while Colt and I had purple. We gave each other hugs before boarding our respective buses.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 Hope you like~