Dear God

Response Number Two

I'm done being polite or passive or anything else.

Where did JESUS say homosexuality was wrong?

I am the only one who has forgotten that Sodom and Gomorrah was not just because of the excess of sex? The gambling, the lying, the cheating, the overall filth of the place?

I'm not going to fight this issue anymore.

Holy works aren't to tell one everything, they're there to help one on their own path to God. If one more person tries to tell me that God hates homos, I'm just going to pity them. Why did he make them then? Why would anyone for any reason create something just to hate it? Especially God. Isn't he busy enough already?

I usually don't get offended or take any review personally; this is the first review that I've tripped over. I can't help but to be disgusted at, "But that doesn't mean that He loves their sin or their choice of sexual orientation. God loves the murderers and wants them to come to Him and ask for forgiveness, but that doesn't mean that he agrees with murder" and with "there is no way to justify being gay."

Choice of sexual orientation? You caught us; all us bisexuals and homos got together one day and asked ourselves, how could we really piss off God and attract the hate of millions all around the world just for existing? OH, LETS BUTT FUCK!

Who woke up one day and decided to just fall in love with someone of the same sex? Thought it'd be a fun thing to try? NO ONE.

And did you really put homos on the same category as murders? True, all sins are equal in the eyes of God, but down here on earth, where we humans have a different perspective, murderers aren't really people. So people who are productive members of society and strive to be beneficial members as well, people who really aren't that different, aren't actually people? They're soulless heathens, just as murders?

You're right, there is no way to "justify" being gay, because you don't have to. There is nothing in need of justifying. It is completely unnecessary to "justify" your true and real love.

I'm stuck on the whole choice thing. Who chose to be straight? Are there hundreds of people conducting meetings and voting on what they're going to be?

I'm not going to talk about homosexuality, at least, not like this, again. My points are loud and clear. I've received reviews containing blurbs about homosexuality, but never one this hateful. Say you were trying to speak the truth or you were trying to be as polite and civil as possible, but it's apparent that this review rolls around in hate. In fact, statements and beliefs like that are nothing more than suicide enablers. Tell me what's worse: falling in love or playing God and taking a life?

I am going to pray for your soul, because I feel terrible fear and sadness for all those who harbor such terrible feelings for their brothers and sisters. I hope you can break away from earthly binds and come to realize the holy path for yourself. I hope that every single human will have a very personal relationship with God. I hope all humans can really talk with God and be as blessed as I am. In the mean time, I will pray, because the world will never heal if people harbor ancient, unwarranted hatreds even though God's very son never spoke of it.

This installment wasn't meant as an attack, but I refuse to receive things like this anymore. If the masses can only focus on sexuality, then I'm just going to stop these letters. If people only want to talk about a topic that I've answered time and time again, then there's no reason for me to keep writing. I want to talk about God, I want to talk about the world, not if certain legitimate loves are perversions are not.
♠ ♠ ♠
FictionPress Review Page => http://www.fictionpress.com/r/2869296/