Status: Comments? Please?

The Haunting Shadows

ONE

The annoyingly incessant bell rang, signalling the end of class, and school for the day. I grabbed my stuff, walked quickly out of the science classroom, then I dropped my books carefully into my school bag. I let the swarm of students shove me towards the stairs. I walked downstairs and wandered around. I was in grade twelve, the last year of highschool, I already had my P plate, so I could drive. My younger sister, Natalie, was in grade seven, the last year of Primary School. She was in English tutoring, which lasted about an hour. We both went to the same school, one of those annoying schools that had mushed Primary and Highschool together.

I wasn't paying attention to where I was going, and accidently ran into someone, "Ooops! Sorry!" I apologized quickly, hoping they weren't let the rest of the school and would just swear at me.

"It's okay. I'm Zack, by the way," I looked up at Zack. He had awesome blonde hair that was spiked up, but only a tiny bit. The way it was spiked made it look cool, he also had enchanting pale, silvery blue eyes.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Amanda," Zack smiled, he had a very charming smile. I shook my head slightly, never judge a book by its cover.

"Nice to meet you too, this is my cousin, Jack," I looked over at Jack, who I hadn't noticed before. Jack was cute, but not hot like Zack. He had natural black hair, it had yellow streaks through it, he had entrancing pale green eyes.

"Nice to meet you as well Jack," I smiled, he also smiled, his smile was charming, but not the good-looking charming, it was more of a friendly charm.

"Good to meet you as well, Amanda," my eyes were wide with surprise when Jack hugged me friendly.

"So, Amanda, you new here?" Jack had his mouth open, ready to speak, but Zack beat him to the questions.

"Umm, no, I've been here, pretty much my whole life, what about you?" I replied quietly.

"I'm not, but Jack is," Jack blushed at the mention of his name.

"Oh. So, are you enjoying it here, Jack?" I asked him politely.

"Yeah, I am actually,"

"That's cool," I smiled.....

*Natalie's POV*

I walked slowly to where Amanda usually waited for me, tutoring ended earlier today. I made sure to stare at the ground, after the incident five years ago, solitude was my best friend. I saw a man's feet in front of me, I looked up, the man was wearing a black cloak, the hood was pulled over his head, making it difficult to see his face. He stared at me for awhile, I just glared at him, eventually, he walked passed me, freak.
♠ ♠ ♠
After three computer crashes while writing this chapter, it's finally up. :) YAY! Who do you prefer? Zack or Jack? Comment! =D Enjoy. =D