Status: Comments? Please?

The Haunting Shadows

FIVE

I didn't want to stay. My own mother thought she killed me. What had really happened? Where was she those two days she was missing? How could she be nine months pregnant, when she wasn't pregnant the two days before she went missing. It didn't make sense.

I had nearly run to the car, I probably would have if it wasn't for my sore legs. I waited in my car for a moment before I drove off. I was driving so fast, I was confused, I bit my bottom lip. The road was a blurr, I barely saw the curve up ahead. When I did, it was too late.

I gasped and slammed on my brakes, the car slowed down too slowly. I saw two shapes on the road- not on my path. My car crashed into a tree, I was thrown forwards. My head hit something hard, everything was blank.

*Jack's POV*

A green car was speeding past Zack and I. I didn't see who the driver was, but whoever it was had slammed on the brakes. They crashed into a tree. I ran to them, scared, what if they were hurt? I stood beside the driver's window, I gasped. It was that girl from school, Amanda, what was she doing here? Didn't she know that this area was dangerous? I tried to open the door, but it was stuck. I lifted up a fallen tree branch and slammed it against the car door. The door popped open, I pulled Amanda out of the car.

I held her in my arms for a minute. Then her eyes fluttered open, Zack towered over us, "Amanda! Why are you such a useless driver?! Why'd you have to speed along here?! You ugly idiot!" Amanda began to cry as Zack bullied her.

"Zack! She probably had a reason!"
"I don't care! She should have been careful!"
"Zack, you drive faster than her," I pointed out.
"I've never run over anything, or crashed!" he hissed.

*Amanda's POV*

"Please, listen! I was visiting my mother! She's in the Mental Hospital! I had to get out!" I explained quickly, forcing down the urge to bite my bottom lip. Zacks smile turned nefarious, as if he had a plan.

"Zack, no," begged Jack, he was ignored. Zack grabbed my hair, I screamed as he dragged me along the ground.

"Let us have a nice, little walk," Zack laughed wickedly. The walk was neither nice nor little. I was crying from the pain of being dragged across the road. I didn't need this, especially after just having a car crash. Jack walked behind us, as silent as a mouse. We eventually reached a car, Zack lifted me up by my hair. When I was standing, he slammed me against the car and everything was black once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woohoooooo! Exciting stuff after this chapter! :D :D :D Comments are loved, so are subscribers and readers! Diluted- Slipknot, is a good song for this story, I'm not sure why, it just is. :D =D Enjoy!