Status: Comments? Please?

The Haunting Shadows

Seven

I snapped open my eyes- I wasn't home. I thought it had been a dream- that I was going to wake up and Polly would roll her eyes and tell me to sleep less. I noticed that there was five less people, and one person was different. His skin had seemed to tighten, he had grown to the size of two tall people. He had no hair, grey eyes, and tan skin. His feet looked like large rocks, "Bub bub!" he cried, he wrapped his arms around the nearest person. He looked like he was squeezing the life out of him. He eventually let go of the person, who looked somewhat skinnier.

I stood up, shaking- I just wanted to go home. Everyone's numbers were carved into their bellies. I hated the uniforms, it showed off a lot of skin. The uniforms were just brown coloured blankets, "Hey! Hey! That's my spot!" growlled a skinny man. He had black hair and green eyes, he glared at me angrily.

"Sorry?"

"You heard me! Out of my spot!"

"Fifteen! Your spot's the other corner! Sorry Twenty-nine, he's been made aggressive," giggled a woman, she had no hair and one, black eye.

"Fribble! Riiiiiimmmma!" shrieked a doll-sized woman, she was number ten. She had no eyes, thin, blonde hair. She really did look like a doll.

"Hush, Kryst," eleven rolled his glassy eyes.

"Yyyyuuuulllpp! Frib lisp!"

"Giberish stop!" a man named seventeen shouted. The metal door creaked open, all was silent.

"Nine, Eleven, and Twenty-eight. Come," there was angry shouts, everyone backed up to a corner, blocking the view of the numbers called from all ten doctors. The doctors just came in, the guards behind them. Nine grabbed my hand, begging me with her glass eyes not to let go. Her black hair reached the top of her knees. The guards tore her away from me, everyone was screaming- including me, "Don't worry, Twenty-nine. It's your turn soon, we can have some fun," the doctor growlled.

I wanted to go home.