Status: Hiatus:(

Miss Me...

Hurt always comes back to hurt us.

When I got to the hospital, I immediately went for the elevator having already called ahead for the room number.

As I waited for the elevator to stop, I felt sick to my stomach. I mean; I don’t think I can do this right now. I just- no! I have got to see if she’s okay, even though she didn’t give a flying shit about me. Either way I was going to make myself go in there!

The door to the elevator opened; and I about had a full-fledged Panic attack.

Room 1001…. Room 1005…. Room 1010.

I stopped right at the door, hesitating, I finally opened it.

I look over to see Serena and Tears of guilt and pain well up in my eyes. There she is; her eye looks to be about swollen shut, Her face with multiple bruises, and her leg looks to be broken.

Her eyes open and widen in surprise.

“ Hey.” Her voice comes out raspy as if she hadn’t used it in a few days.

“ Hi” I say shyly. I don’t know what to say. What can you say to someone who’s been beaten by her ex-boyfriend?

“ How ya feeling?” I wince as I say it; realizing that it was a very stupid question.

She smiles weakly. “ Like I was beaten by my crazy ex-boyfriend”

She look’s at me and continues. “ Why did you leave?”

I look at her searchingly.

“ I Left because…” I know it’s not the right place to tell her so I let my sentence fade out.
She looks at me expectantly.

I take a deep breath and still myself for what I’m about to say.

“ I left because I was raped!” I blurt out.

Her eyes turn shocked.

“Who?” She whispers.

“ Charles. You’re ex-boyfriend and a couple of his buddies.” I whisper.

“ No. You Weren’t! He would never do something like that!” Her eyes look at me unbelieving.

My body goes rigid.

“ He did Serena! When we went to that party, He lured me into a room; saying that he couldn’t find you. I tried to fight back, But His friends, Joseph and Chris held me down. I tried to fight them off Serena! They took turns… They-“

My voice cracks and my eyes fill with tears.

“ You’re lying! YOUR’E FUCKING LYING TO MY FACE!” Her eyes look cold.

“I’m Not-“ she interrupts me.

“ Don’t tell me anymore of you’re bullshit stories. Just get the hell out!” Her voice is calm and cold.

My eyes widen in disbelief.

“Serena-“

“I Said GET THE FUCK OUT!”

My body Vibrates with rage and hurt. Tears roll down my cheeks and I run out of the door and into the elevator. I don’t let myself let go into I’m safely into my car. Finally, I let out a strangled sob.

This. This is why I left in the first place. This is what I was afraid of.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it? I haven't updating in like .. forever. Sorry about that. anywho thanx for those who commented. :D And if you comment some more ,I will be more motivated. :) Thnx for reading. Trying to update once a week.

We'll see how that goes.
Tierra xx