Cigarettes and Valentines.

This is a 30 minute thingy that I wrote while on vacation.

I stood in the doorway and looked at Mike. He was sitting on the bed masturbating. I shook my head and walked to the closet. I put on his favorite outfit of mine, the French maid costume. I grabbed the feather duster, and walked out. Mike looked up at me and smiled.

“Fuck, I love when you wear that…come here,” he said lustfully

I grinned and walked to him and sat on his lap facing him. He looked at me and brought my face down to his. He kissed me, and shoved his tongue down my throat. I moaned a little and did the same. I put my hands down my pants, pulled out my cock, and started to rub it against Mike’s. He moaned softly into my mouth, grabbed our cocks and started to tug on them. Our breathing became heavy, and I pulled away for a second.

I positioned myself onto Mike’s cock and began to ride him. Mike unzipped the back of my dress, and pulled down my dress, revealing my chest. He unhooked my bra, and began to play with my nipples. I moaned as he bit and tugged on them while he stroked my cock.

“Fuck! Mike…why are you so good at pleasing me?”

Mike stopped, and shoved me off of him.

Did I say something wrong? I thought

Mike stood up, and walked out of the room. I wanted to cry so hard…he’s never done this. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I blinked and started to cry softly. All I ever want to do is please him, but some how I always fuck it up by saying something wrong. God, I’m such a fuck-up.

Mike walks back in the room holding something in a bag. He sees me crying and rushes over.

“What’s wrong, baby?” he asked

“Why do you do that? You walk out on me without saying a word…”

“Oh, fuck! I’m so sorry, babe. I never meant to hurt you,” he said while wiping away my tears.

“It’s okay,” I said with a smile

Mike told me to lie down and close my eyes. I did, and heard him open something. I wanted to peek, but I told him I wouldn’t look. I heard an airy sound, like something coming from a can, and suddenly felt something really cold on my nipples. I moaned a little and kept my eyes closed. Mike started to lick whatever was on my nipples, and I looked at him. He was licking whipped cream off of me. I smiled and ran my fingers through his blond hair.

Mike licked the whipped cream off of my other nipple, and gave me the can. I looked at him and grinned. He sat on the bed, and I put whipped cream on his shaft. Mike moaned from the cold of the cream, and I started to lick it off with my warm tongue.

“Fuck!” he yelled

I started to suck faster and faster, grabbing his balls, and tugging them hard. I was stroking my cock fast, and I was getting close to my limit. I felt Mike’s cock twitch in my mouth and felt his hot cum fill my mouth. I swallowed every drop, and licked my lips. Mike reached down, grabbed my cock, and began to stroke hard.

“I’m cumming!” I yelled as I came into his hand.

Mike licked my cum from his hand, and leaned down to kiss me.

“we still have some whipped cream left,” he said to me

I grabbed the can and squirted some into my mouth. I handed the can to him, and he did the same. We laughed and went downstairs.