Status: One Shot.

Savin' Me.

Savin' Me

It was the summer before they're six year at Hogwarts. The Malfoys were holding a ball for the newest and quite honestly the youngest deatheater, their son Draco Malfoy. Actually that's a lie. Draco isn't the youngest deatheater, The youngest deatheater was born 15 years ago, she being Amanda Riddle, Tom Riddles daughter. But you would think her father had a care in the world about her, no. Because when she became of age, she was to marry into a wealthy pureblood family.

Draco coming from a wealthy pureblood family, you would think that they would be perfect for each other, but no, her father bethrothed her to Blaise, while Draco is bethrothed to Pansy. Amanda isn't happy with her fathers choice of a husband, but she had no room to talk. Draco wasn't pleased with his parents choice, if he had to chose he'd pick Amanda in a heartbeat.

Eariler that day both Draco and Amanda were overlooking azkaban prison. "You know," Draco began to say as a light breeze picked up. Amanda looked up at him, waiting for him to continue. "Whatever task your father gives me, I might end up in there." Draco said looking down at the beauty just a few inches shorter then him. "Not if I can stop it." She said as she looked up at Draco. Draco shook his head. "I don't want you getting involved in my task, I can't risk you getting involved in my task. I-" He stopped himself short. "You what?" Amanda pressed as she looked into his eyes. "I can't risk losing the only true friend I have." Amanda hugged Draco as they looked at the prison. "You know I'd crawl on my heads and knees to help you in whatever task you have, he might even enlist my help, and Draco, he'll know if I don't help you. And if I don't help you, he'll ki-" "Don't you dare finish that..I don't want to hear you finish that, understand." Amanda nodded but she knew what she was going to say was only the truth.

Draco and Amanda finally reached the Malfoy Manor. Narcissa and Bella ran up to them. "Where have you two been?!" Bella hissed in their faces. Amanda smirked. "Out what's it to you, you may kiss and crawl on your knees and take orders from my father, but I do not have to listen to you, now if you'll excuse me, I believe I have a ball to get ready for." Bumping her shoulder rather roughly into Bellas she walked upstairs and into her room.
Downstairs Bella turned to Draco, "Keep your girlfriend in line Draco, I'd hate to be the one to shed her blood cause she isn't following order." Bella walked away. "For one," Draco hissed. "She isn't my girlfriend, as much as I'd love for her to be, she isn't and two, you lay one hand on her, or point your wand at her, it will be the last thing you ever do." Draco then walked up to his room to get ready.
Draco walked into his room., looking at the four walls that made his room, he felt like he was in a prison already. Why couldn't his parents see how much he loved Amanda. Why couldn't her father see how much she loved Draco. Soon, the guest began to show. Draco excorted Amanda downstairs, every deatheater looked towards them in envy. Pansy had to restrain herself from grabing her wand, instead, she walked over and yanked Amanda, rather hard so she fell to the floor and linked arms with Draco. "Why are you all over my fiance, you have your own go find him." Amanda stood up and toward over Pansy thanks to her heels. "Okay bitch, I can deal with you having the one thing I can't have, I can deal with you ruining my life, but if you ever touch me again, it'll be the last thing you do." Amanda went to walk away. "Oh and Parkinson, if you so dare as to ruin Draco's life, that gives me more reason to ruin your already hidious face." Draco chuckled and Pansy hit him in the chest. "What? She told the truth I really can't stand you and any chance she gets to hurt you," Draco leaned his ear down to Pansys. "I'm going to let her, and I'm just going to sit back and watch cause she's everything you'll never be Parkinson." Draco then pulled himself away from Pansy and walked over to Amanda.

Months had past as the teens returned to Hogwarts, Harry has been on Dracos back. One day Amanda heard Harry speak both hers and Dracos names. "Don't you see, we saw them, its happened. Look at who their parents are." Harry said. "What are you on about?" Ron asked. "Harry is determioned to prove that Amanda and Draco are now deatheaters." Hermione said. Ron looked at Harry. "Look at what house their in, they're snakes but They're creepy." Harry scowled. "They are, I saw them with my own two-" Amanda walked out. "What are you three doing down in Slytherins territory after hours." Amanda and Draco both being Slytherin perfects were on rounds. "We uh-" Hermione studdered. "Run along to your common room before I turn you over to Professor Snape." The three ran away faster then you can count to 3.

Amanda walked up too the Astronomy Tower and saw Draco leaning over looking into the distance. "Tomorrow's the night." Amanda said as she stood by him. Draco nodded. "After tomorrow I won't get to see you. After tomorrow I'll be married to Parkinson." He said. Amanda looked at him. "I thought you were happy with Parkinson?" Draco turned and took both Amanda's hands in his. "I'm only ever truly happy with one person and thats you." Amanda smiled. "Can you say something for me?" Amanda nodded. "Say that you love me?" Amanda stood there not knowing what to do. "Say it for me, Say it to me, And I'll leave this life behind me. Say it if it's worth saving me." Draco said staring into her eyes. "I love you." Draco leaned down and kissed her. He hugged her pushing his face into her hair, inhaling her scent. "All I need is you." He whispered to her.

Draco and Amanda stood face to face with Dumbledore, Draco had already disarmed him.Bella and the other deatheaters ran up and took in the scene before them. "Well, look at what we have here." Draco and Amanda looked over at his aunt. "Do it!" Bella said looking at him. "What are you waiting for Draco, do it, NOW!" Amanda noticed Draco holding back his tears. "He doesn't have the stomache to do it, it's just like his father." Bella whiped out her wand. "Maybe this will make you do it." Bella pointed her wand at Amanda. Dracos eyes followed his aunts wand to were it was pointed at a shaking Amanda. Draco was frozen in place. "Avada.." "NO!" Draco shouted looking at his aunt. his tears now pouring down his face. "Do it then!" Draco looked at Amanda, who shook her head, he didn't deserve this. "Avada Kedavra!" Bella said it so quickly there was no way Amanda could move in time to block it as Snape killed Dumbledore. Draco watched as Amanda fell to the floor as in his eyes a very slow motion. Once she hit the floor he ran over to her dropping to his knees. "WHY?!" Draco said. Bella cackled. "Your never going to get away with this." Draco sneered. "Wanna bet?" "SHE WAS HIS DAUGHTER!" Draco then picked her body up and they apparted back to the Malfoy Manor.
Once safely in the Manor, Narcissa ran over to her son to hug him, but she then noticed that her son was hugging the lifeless body of Amanda Riddle. "Lucius!" Her husband ran into the room and tried prying Draco away from Amanda. "NO!" Draco threw himself down onto the floor by her body hugging her close to himself. "Who did this!?" The dark lords voice boomed into the room upon seeing his daughter dead and Draco crying into her hair. Draco looked up. "My god for nothing Aunt did this! I want some justice!" Draco seethed as he pushed the hair out of her face. "Theyre will be boy!"

A few days later. Draco walked downstairs and his aunt smirked at him. "Whats your problem Dray?" She asked. Draco looked at her with a deadly glare. "You know damn well whats wrong, you took EVERTHING from me." With that being said Draco was out back where they had buried Amanda in the Malfoy Cemtery. He rested a rose down and kissed the stone. Narcissa walked into the sitting room. "Anyone seen Draco, he isn't in his room or in the quiddich pitch," She said worried. "He's with her.." Bella sneered. Narcissa glared at her sister. "Of course, you took the only good thing in his life away from him, his only friend!" She screamed as she walked out to the Cemtery. "I love you too Amanda." Draco whispered as she watched her son down a vile of something. "DRACO NO!" Narcissa ran over to her son but was seconds to late. She cried as she hugged her sons body close to her own as the life slipped away from him. "I hope your happy with her now son."

In conclusion, Draco drank a posion he brewed up that morning so he could be with Amanda. His Aunt took everything away from him. He did everything he did for love, for the love of the only girl he ever truly loved. She saved him by saying three words and eight simple letters, I Love You.
♠ ♠ ♠
Make a story?
Tell me in comments =]