Sequel: Alone Together Alone

Take This to Your Grave and I'll Take It to Mine

Image

Possibly the strongest vampire alive is a beautiful woman hell-bent on destroying all that "Shame" the title Vampire.
She's been emotionally vacant for over 600 hundred years, could anyone change that?
She teams up with some hunters (that she intends on killing in the end) just so she can do her job with slightly more ease.

The hunters:
Patrick Stump- A science genius who's not the greatest in the fights but he makes up for it all in the lab.
Joe Trohman- A crazy partial vampire who doesn't take life too seriously.
Andrew Hurley- Human, amazing fighter, but comes off harsh in the intention to keep his friends safe.
Peter Wentz- A full blood vampire that is the bridge between the "weaker" race and the old race of vampires. He's a young man trying to come to terms with the fact he's dead.

The Girl
Erin Enya Edalene- The last of the old race of vampires, possibly the strongest creature walking the planet. Our main Character. The "Heroine" so to speak. She's roughly 5'8", has long black hair, striking blue eyes, and a beautiful figure but she distances herself from the whole world keeping her emotions under control. Looking at her face in a moment where the average person would have a reaction she could make you believe she were nothing more then a beautiful statue.

I started this story when the music video for "A little less sixteen candles..." came out. Many things have changed between then and now (such as age) so just bear with me please.
SuperCassie