Sequel: Alone Together Alone

Take This to Your Grave and I'll Take It to Mine

Chapter 14

I just hugged him and buried my head in his shoulder. He took this as a cue to pick me up and carry me. "It's almost sunrise, time for us to go in." I don't know whether he was talking to me or everyone else.

So he carried me back inside and up the little pull down stairs that led to the attic. After he sat me down he pulled the stairs up behind us.

I'll assume that he moved all my stuff including my clothes.

I looked around. It looked like a typical attic with extra furniture.

The one difference was the coffin in one corner and the makeshift coffin (Double door locker laying on it's back) in the other.

"Your clothes are in the dresser closest to your coffin." He said totally reading my mind without knowing it.

I looked up at him and something clicked. "Pete I think I know why you have such a healthy sex drive." I started walking towards him.

He turned to face me entirely. "Why then?"

"That drink of yours has one side effect and that's it, now we're both going to have to be better about it," He now had his arms wrapped around me and I had my hands on his chest running up and down. "If we don't want it to happen again and get found out." I was about to move away from him but he caught my lips in his.

Once we parted lips he looked in my eyes and said, "Take this to your grave and I'll take it to mine."

Our lips reattached and the unspoken agreement was signed.

The night in the coffin that was so etched into my memory happened again only this time it was a different location.

After we were finished we fell asleep in each others arms.

Just like yesterday my eyes open to see that lavishly decorated room.

And William was in the same seat.

"You know the drill." He said gesturing to the chair behind me.

I did it today to tired to fight back.

"I gave you clothes so you'd feel more comfortable." He said with a sinister smirk on his face.
I looked down to what I was wearing and was infuriated.

He had me in one of those stupid little outfits that people dress up in for foreplay. A little skimpy nurse outfit knee high fishnets, and a guarder belt that snapped to the fishnets.

"You asshole who do you think you are putting me in an outfit like this!" Must he piss me off like this every time I'm dragged out of my lack-of-dreams?

"Well come on, if you don't love Pete and he can get into your pants why can't I?" He smirked again. "Oh by the way did you make your choice?"

"I'm not going to do either and Patrick is going to find a way to fix this." I said stubbornly crossing my legs, then crossing my arms over my chest to cover the massive amount of cleavage that was hanging out.

I saw him looking at my legs. That's when I realized how much of my legs this skimpy outfit showed.

Before I had a chance to move he was sitting on the table that was between the two of us rubbing my leg.

"You know we don't have to hate each other here." He said in a soft sensual voice. "No one would know either way." He came even closer.

I pushed him away. "William keep your distance or you'll regret ever trying whatever your trying." I said dangerously.

"You remember those mind powers you use to have and use so liberally?" He came close again. "Well you don't have it anymore which means you’re now susceptible to it."

Shit, I don't have a chance.

"Erin." He said in the same voice that I used to hypnotize the cops. "You want to be near me."

I couldn't do anything but comply. I moved closer to him and ran my hands through his long hair and kissed him.

I was still a little there. "Why do you want me William?" I asked him breathlessly after we broke the kiss.

"You're different from all of the rest of the women vampires. You don't seek out my attention like Katrina." He said simply.

He was kissing me again and running his hands all over me.

"Who's Katrina?" I panted out.

"The Dandy girl who stands at my side. But I hate her from her dyed white hair to her toes. She’s cheap and sleazy. Not like you, even dressed like this you try to carry yourself like a lady. A trait that ladies of this day and age have lost." He kissed me again. "After this she would kill to be you. But she'll never find out."

My arms were around his neck. "What about Pete?"

"He doesn't matter right now." He was using the mind control voice again. "It's just me you and the fever we get as we work up a sweat."

We were lost in another lustful kiss.

He still had me under his control. He grabbed my legs and lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist.

He was different from Pete. So different. He towered over me where Pete may be a mere inch taller then me, his skin is as pale as mine where Pete's is dark for a vampire, but now I guess I'm going to be able to compare them in the sheets too.

He sat me on his big, plush bed covered in silk sheets and crawled on over me as I backed up all the way to the headboard.

He started to sing to me as he was running his hands all over my thighs. "Your bedroom behavior was never more then checkmarks on bedposts." I've never heard the song before but he was just taunting me though this.

His lips attached to mine again no longer caring about the song. His hands wandered into the low neck of this stupid outfit but decided that it wasn't enough. So he took his hands out of the top and unzipped all the way down the little dress.

Reveling everything. That guarder belt wasn't accompanied by underwear so I was basically naked.

"We really can't do this." I said trying to pull away but there was no room.

"Why not?" He said looking into my eyes and breathing on my lips.

"Pete could find out. Plus I don't like you as much as I like Pete." I realized what I said and my hand flew to my mouth.

"I knew you liked him more then you'd admit." He smirked at me. Then he turned the mind control voice back on. "But in this place you like me way more then your dear Peter."

That's where I lost and got lost in him.

We did something terrible in this dream place and once we were finished I fell asleep with my back to him and his arm around my waist.