Sequel: Alone Together Alone

Take This to Your Grave and I'll Take It to Mine

Chapter 18

"How many people are out there?" My outfit was a little torn and bloody. I'm not in the mood to be seen like this.

"Lots of people live here and they like the company of their fellow vampires so where we're going, almost all of them." He said honestly. "You can change if you want. The closet is right threw that door." He pointed to a door across the room.

I got up and was anxious about what I would see. Lord only knows how this ass wants me to dress.

I walked in and saw what I figured I would see. A wardrobe for a woman selected by a man. That means, not a single pair of full length pants or even half length pants, shorts and skirts, shirts with less material then any shirt I've ever worn before I mean I would show off my stomach from time to time but I never was big on cleavage. So yes he will continue to degrade me until I have nothing left.

"William I'm not wearing anything that's in here!" I shouted out to him.

"Then don't wear anything at all!" He screamed back.

At least it was all black. I picked the longest skirt I could find (which was still inches above my knees) and a pair of shorts to go under. The shirt was proving to be a little harder. I found one of those shirts that girls wear now of days that don't connect in the middle so you can see all the middle of their chest and stomach. That’s when I remembered my safety pins that I left in these pants pocket so long ago but have always been too lazy to take out. I now extracted them from my pocket and looked at them.

They were rusty from being left in the pants and the pants being washed, but that didn't matter. I put that sleazy shirt on and used the safety pins to close the gap in my shirt. My back was still exposed but hey better that then my breasts.

I walked out of the closet and walked right by him. He had a shocked look on his face he must know that there isn't a shirt in there that would cover this much of my breasts.

"Let's go William, I'm thirsty." I said and put an evil smile on my face.

I think I had stunned him so much with my resourcefulness that he had nothing to say for once. He just walked out the door and led the way. This house was massive there were people littered all over the hall and as I walked past with him they'd turn their attention to me and start their whispers that I was assuming were about me.

He walked me to an elevator. "Only certain people are allowed to use the elevator. It's like a privilege for the older, higher ranked vampires."

"Well I'm what seven years younger then you, do I have this privilege?" I spat back the whole clothing situation pissed me off.

"No you don't have any privileges here yet. Maybe you will one day but not now." He said in a calm tone, it's like he was trying to be nice.

I'm going to make that harder then ever thought possible.

I'm going to be rude.

I'm going to be violent to his flunkies.

I'm never going to touch him in any sexual way. No kissing, hugging, biting, fucking, I mean nothing.

This will be fun.


The elevator dinged signaling we had reached our stop. The doors slid open and he walked out before me, still leading the way. I continued receiving looks from these Dandies. One of them had enough stupidity to grab my ass.

I, in turn, spun on my heal wrapped my hand around his wrist and spun his arm so it dislocated his shoulder and broke his arm.

"Don't touch me you pathetic excuse for a man and a vampire." I hissed venomously.

"Erin!" William turned and screamed at me.

"Yes?" I said with my usual sarcastic cheer.

"Don't touch any of my men." He said sternly.

"Well let's make this work both ways. They don't touch me and I don't touch them." I said and walked past him.

The crowd parted to avoid me and the whispers enveloped the room.

William followed me and grabbed my shoulder after we exited the main room because I was lucky enough to end up in the kitchen without him leading me.

"Don't talk to me like that in front of them again or you'll get it." He threatened me.

I laughed out loud. "Didn't I tell you your threats are pointless me? I don't care. What can you do to me anyways?"

"It's not always about you Erin. Do you ever think 'what can he do to people like Peter?' That you care about." He said it to me exasperated by my pompous view of myself.

"Why should I care, they gave me up? Of course if I was them I'd have given me up too." Why would I even think about killing four people who were so extraordinary. "They don't matter anymore I'm not even going to see them ever again." I said just as evenly as I began.

"Just believe me when I say I can make things worse." He started walking up to what looked like a blood bar.

"William," He turned to me, "believe me when I say the same thing." I had my deceitful smile on.

I walked up to the bar and William was still watching me with his mouth hung open. He didn't believe I would challenge him so openly.

I spoke to the bartender. "I want an A positive please." I said with my charming smile on for him.

He went to get my drink and in a short moment there was a large wine glass filled with blood in my hands.

"Thank you." I said as I walked back to the elevator not giving a damn about any of their rules.

The elevator opened and out came the man that was in the limo with us. His name was Brendon, right?

He looked at me with the confused look as I walked past him walking out. "Your not supposed to be on here. It's for high ranking vampires only." He warned as I fully stepped on and he stood in the way of the door so it wouldn't close.

"I know." I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "But I don't care." I shoved him the rest of the way out of the elevator.

He looked angry and came back at the door but it closed before he could get back in and one large bang on the door from him hitting his body on the door.

It amazed me how right I was when I said all the Dandies looked the same. Everyone of the Dandy men have brown hair, pale skin, and brown eyes. The Dandy women I haven't been paying much attention to because their whores.

The whole ride to the top was boring but I couldn't take the satisfied smile off of my face from terrorizing the Dandies.

It can only get worse right?

I reached the top of the mansion. I stepped out of the elevator, walked to the room, and made myself comfortable. I took off the shorts I had on under the skirt, I undid all the safety pins on my shirt, and sat down on the bed with my legs crossed, leaning up against the headboard, and sipping on the blood in the wineglass.

Some would think I looked sexy sitting here like this, and that's the point.

William walked through the door and stopped when he saw me then smiled. "I was going to scold you about how you treat my second and all my Dandies in general, but you have me distracted now." He walked towards the bed and crawled on the bed and tried to kiss me.

I turned my head and put my hand on his forehead to push him away. "Not now William." I said with an agitated tone.

I finished the cup and laid down with my back to him.

He laid right up against me and put his hand on my side. "So that's your game. Make me think one thing then do another." His hands started to move on me. "I will get what I want eventually."

"Not from me." I said and roughly pushed him away. I went to sleep not wanting to hear whatever he may have had to say.

This was the first peaceful sleep I'd had in weeks. No dreams, no William, I mean nothing, it was fantastic. Unfortunately it had to come to an end.