Sequel: Alone Together Alone

Take This to Your Grave and I'll Take It to Mine

Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning in a very different position.

My face was in the crook of his neck, his right arm was around my waist holding me close, my right arm was resting on his side, his left hand was still in my hair, and my left hand was on his chest.

I could smell his blood pumping through his veins.

It smelled so good.

I had forgotten to feed.

This could be bad.

I pushed myself away a little and looked at him. He was an attractive man. He could have been an old one.

Wait, he took his shirt off before he got in the coffin? How did I not notice that?

I like the tattoo around his neck.


My eyes caught something on his lower body.

Right above his pants was a bat with a heart in the center, but half of the heart was a scull.

I need to feed.

Because the second half of bloodlust is lust.

When I need to feed lust is a problem. A big problem. Which is probably why I haven't ripped his arms off yet.

And his lips are rather tempting.

I think all vampires are like that when they're hungry.

My hands having found their own mind decided to trace his bat tattoo.

He moaned a little and woke up.

I pulled my hand away like I touched something hot. "Sorry that's a really beautiful tattoo."

"Aren't you going to yell at me for waking up like this?" He thought I would rip his head off for having his arms around my waist.

"Well I haven't eaten in a while and when I don't eat I'm moved to do things that are out of my character. Like this." I attached my lips to his.

He was surprised but still kissed back.

I don't know why I can't stop myself. When was the last time I fed?

I think the last time I fed was two months ago. Shit, I'm not going to stop.


His lips sent electric shocks through my body. My hands explored his bare chest. They had minds of their own and next was his back.

I scratched all the way down his back.

He moaned in my mouth.

He broke the kiss.

I started kissing his neck and collarbone.

"Erin." He moaned more then talked. "Erin what does this mean?"

I lifted my head from his neck. "You talk too much."

And our lips met again.

This time I decided to guide him (Although it wasn't hard because I don't think he ate either).

I put my hands on top of his and lead them to the top button of my black shirt. I guided him right to the button and figured he got it. My arms were around his neck by the time he was moving them to pull the shirt off.

He then moved his lips to my neck and attacked my bra.

My hands arrived at his belt. It was off faster then I can say, 'I'm going to regret this.' His pants took less time then the belt to undo.

He flipped me so I was underneath him.

I pulled his pants all the way off.

His lips moved back to my neck, and his hands working at my pants.

He soon had those off as well.

So basically, a man, a woman, close spaces, and in nothing but their underwear.

I'm going to regret this so bad.

Well you can guess what happened from there.

After we were done we fell back to sleep.

I didn't sleep for very long. I squirmed out of my coffin trying not to wake Peter and it was time for my shower.

There was Cleo on the couch with a smug look as if to say 'I told you so.'

"Don't say a word cat or you’re in the deepest shit you've ever been in." I threatened her before she could make some snide remark about Peter and me.

"Well just because I have this tendency to be right doesn't mean you have to make threats." As I said, snide remark.

"I haven't fed in two fuckin' months Cleo." I practically hissed at her.

Her face fell in defeat. "So you really didn't mean it?"

"No."

"Go take your damned shower." She sighed almost angry.

So, no, that wasn't the first time that happened.

It happened three times in six hundred years.

I took my shower and tried to wash the feeling of Peter's hands running all over my skin. This time it didn't work. Like something wanted me to feel this.

I could still feel everything, him touching me, kissing me. I could still taste him.

Why wouldn't he wash off?

What still wants me to feel this?

Maybe... it's me.

No!
♠ ♠ ♠
Image